Happy Valentine's Day from Pitbull Audio!

Pitbull Audio

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Happy Valentine's Day from the gang here at Pitbull Audio & Music Store Live in sunny San Diego, CA!

I thought sharing these beauties on hand would be appropriate for the day...

This lovely 10th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 in Bonni Pink Cherry Burst floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee with its USA 85/15s. We're pretty surprised this one has lasted this long - I love the matched top on this one and the 85s sound absolutely stellar. Only 7.4 lbs, too!

20230214-dsc09074.jpg

We still have a couple more of the now-discontinued Roxy Pink Skys in stock. This one is feather-light at under 7lbs and has a gorgeous dark rosewood fretboard.

20230116-dsc08522.jpg

Hope you and yours have an incredible day. What guitar are you guys picking up this evening?

Probably none, if I want my wife to feel like I've spent a meaningful evening with her. But I'd totally tickle either one of those beauties you've got any other time.
I get the annual double whammy. My wife's birthday is today. Everyone thinks that is cool but they have never had a woman with a birthday on valentines day. You must buy 2 presents. On top of that I started feeling bad Monday night and am still not feeling all that well. This birthday is not going to be her best...

Good to see you on here. Welcome.
Thanks Jason! We figured it had been a minute. Excited to share what we have here. I'm a PRS owner myself - currently own a Silver Sky and have had an S2 Studio and CE 24 in the past. All incredible axes.

Hope you're feeling better, a lot of the guys here at the shop and office have been under the weather as well.

Last edited:
Probably none, if I want my wife to feel like I've spent a meaningful evening with her. But I'd totally tickle either one of those beauties you've got any other time.
Haha, hope your Valentine's night with the Mrs. was nice! I suppose one night away from the rig won't hurt ;)

I really love that 10th Anniversary S2. I dig all of them but that Bonni Pink Burst color is really stunning in person.

Just wanted to give a shout out to @Pitbull Audio , I was in San Diego last summer and had been wanting to try a Friedman Smallbox, and they got one out of the warehouse and I hooked me up! Even had an HDRX 2x12 and nice 594 to try it with, so I was able to fully recreate the same rig I have at home. Not to mention trying a few other awesome amps - Magnatone M80, Mesa Fillmore and Badlander. They shipped my Smallbox perfectly!

Just wanted to give a shout out to @Pitbull Audio , I was in San Diego last summer and had been wanting to try a Friedman Smallbox, and they got one out of the warehouse and I hooked me up! Even had an HDRX 2x12 and nice 594 to try it with, so I was able to fully recreate the same rig I have at home. Not to mention trying a few other awesome amps - Magnatone M80, Mesa Fillmore and Badlander. They shipped my Smallbox perfectly!
My interactions with them have always been good. I have a few purchases from them... :)

Back