What are you listening to right now?

I am listening to my daughter warm up for her last concert of her college career. Her school is closing tomorrow, she will have to postpone her Senior recital, and finish her classes online. My heart aches for her right now.

Oh I'm sorry for you and your daughter! I know so many college kids whose jobs, internships and study have been disrupted. Wishing you both good health and I'm glad you can be there with her for this performance.

I am listening to my daughter warm up for her last concert of her college career. Her school is closing tomorrow, she will have to postpone her Senior recital, and finish her classes online. My heart aches for her right now.

Man! That stinks! Bro hugs to you and her my man:(. Soak it all in and bask in the moment!!!

Pulled this one out the other night and threw it on the turntable. I remember going to the mall and buying this the first day it dropped in 1987. Randy has always been one of my favorite guitarists and it's a crying shame that his recording catalog is so small for such a huge talent. Dee gave use a glimpse of where Randy was possibly headed with his guitar work, I spent a lot of time learning that song and I still get a thrill out of playing it through without a mistake.

I went thru a short Dio kick recently, now am I spinning a lot of Childish Japes. It’s very jazzy and I got into it when the drummer stepped in for Periphery and did a very cool video on how he learned the songs.

38 years since Randy Rhoads died, so today it's going to be a heavy dose of...

Blizzard_of_ozz.jpg

osbourne02a.jpg

ozzy-osbourne-randy-rhoads-tribute-large-promo-album-pic.jpg

R-3565106-1335484059.jpeg.jpg

I watched and listened to this this morning while riding my stationary bike. AlterBridge just rocks.

Yeah they do!!!! Absolute FIRE BREATHERS! On every level!!! About to crank this!! Thanks for posting this dude!!!

Last edited:
Some local fare from back in the day. My buddy Michael Swann was the lead guitar player. He is an uber talented artist. He has an art gallery in Birmingham now and he is an amazing hand pinstripe artist...his gallery is called VOX check him out!

Back