This guy discovered a new guitar technique?

Hmmph. Amateur. I can play the entire pentatonic scale with a single pluck using MY newly discovered technique!

Even-Newer-Technique.jpg

The thumbnail looked really gimmicky as this things usually are. It ended up sounding much better than what I expected. It was well worth the effort.

I don't know how "incredible" it was... I can play more notes than that with one pick. :) UNLEASH THE YNGWIE!

I'm no hybrid picker, but a "decent" hybrid picker would do way more complex things than that. Not putting it down, just saying it's not revolutionary or some unbelievable new thing... IMO

I don't know how "incredible" it was... I can play more notes than that with one pick. :) UNLEASH THE YNGWIE!

I'm no hybrid picker, but a "decent" hybrid picker would do way more complex things than that. Not putting it down, just saying it's not revolutionary or some unbelievable new thing... IMO

Time for a sandwich and some coleslaw. See you folks after lunch.

Time for a sandwich and some coleslaw. See you folks after lunch.
Hey, I was thinking about you Saturday, given your love of coleslaw. There is a restaurant in a little town about an hour from home that we go too because they have a walleye dinner that's really good. But their coleslaw is REALLY good. If there was a way to do so, I'd box up a dish and send it to you to try. Good stuff!!

Hey, I was thinking about you Saturday, given your love of coleslaw. There is a restaurant in a little town about an hour from home that we go too because they have a walleye dinner that's really good. But their coleslaw is REALLY good. If there was a way to do so, I'd box up a dish and send it to you to try. Good stuff!!

Not as a derail, but a previous forum member gave me a good recipe for Bavarian Coleslaw...it's much healthier than French Fries (and it's got bacon in it...). Will PM if you'd like...

The best coleslaw I ever had included raisins.

Back