The Thread That We Post Purple PRS In To Torture JustRob.

Well played and congrats to whoever picked up Private Stock 1937 in Rockville MD last night. Found this 2008 Faded Raspberry PS on sale used and drove right out to take a look.

used-prs-private-stock-no-1937-hollowbody-ii-faded-raspberry-wc.jpg

Beautiful guitar! A few marks on the back,, but nothing major, and a good deal. Sounded great plugged into the 5150 III there. Just missing a few minor things I wanted, so I figured I'd think about it overnight.

Woke up this AM and it was gone. Oh well, the hunt goes on.

Boo! No worries. That just means a better one will come along.

Daniel, what's that purple called? I've seen so many shades of purple I need to start sorting out what is what.

Daniel, what's that purple called? I've seen so many shades of purple I need to start sorting out what is what.

The LOA says "Purple" so I guess it's just the "normal" purple they made in '04.

My heart be still! I, like you gents, am a sucker for a nice purple PRS!

Here is my 408 10-top and my SE CU24:

11792034_1006581006028557_6889561097653178883_o.jpg

11535903_988828874470437_8608282790743534009_n.jpg

Nice!

Lollers, I <3 this thread so hard. Not mine, but would've/could've/should've...
$_12.JPG

("black raspberry")

Beautiful stuff you guys. Thanks for the GAS. Mission accomplished and is in the process of being addressed. :D

Eeh, I'll play even though it's old... and I've posted it before, lol.

Dealer Photo

And my attempt, lol

Uh oh... I think this thread is backfiring in my face... Now I want a purple Santana!
I thought when a thread backfires in your face it was called a Purple Santana? :iamconfused: :biggrin:

From this day forward, Sergio's alter-ego will be the superhero we all know him to be. He will be called... The Purple Santana.

I thought when a thread backfires in your face it was called a Purple Santana? :iamconfused: :biggrin:

From this day forward, Sergio's alter-ego will be the superhero we all know him to be. He will be called... The Purple Santana.

As long as I'm not taking a blue Santana to the face... I'm cool with it.

I had forgotten about this thread. My purple (amethyst) PRSi is not one of those fancy-schmancy PS models, but does have one more string:

IMG_3780LR_1024_zps1476f82f.jpg

Back