Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • I just signed in and got your message. Talk to a good orthopedist, one with sports medicine expertise if possible, and have him/her explain your options. Like I said on the thread, if it's the tendon down at your elbow, you need to have it fixed. Other than a 2-3 inch scar on my forearm and two tiny titanium anchors in the bone, mine is good as new.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…