The Thread That We Post Purple PRS In To Torture JustRob.

Present and past purple....
IMG_6336_zps34c88e84.jpg

IMG_6332_zps6fc6f21b.jpg

IMG_5980_zps75cfb839.jpg

IMG_3798_zps13dcf144.jpeg

LarryCollage_zpsee415349.jpg

:laugh: I call the guy for advice on refinishing an SE, he tells me I need a PS. An enabler of the highest caliber!

Well... You already missed the first sold-out helping of SEZM's, so chances are after the paint dries you'll still get a PS sooner.

Besides this is what happens when you mix Trampas Green with purple:

I never thought of myself as a purple guitar guy, but after seeing some of these pictures, I am leaning that way.

Just like Tim's guitar. Although, it is mostly pink, there is a bit of purple toward the fretboard (the purple didn't really show up in this picture).

8410654416_7d8945f71d_o.jpg

Just like Tim's guitar. Although, it is mostly pink, there is a bit of purple toward the fretboard (the purple didn't really show up in this picture).

8410654416_7d8945f71d_o.jpg

HOLY SMOKES!!! Some insane guitars in this thread. That is another KILLER!!

Not as nice as all of theses, but here's my CE22
null-10.jpg

Honestly? I think that classic Purple is my favorite. The new Violet is gorgeous, but I don't care for the natural back.

Keep on flicking lit matches at this bucket of GAS! It just keeps getting harder to figure out what shade of purple I really want.

Well played and congrats to whoever picked up Private Stock 1937 in Rockville MD last night. Found this 2008 Faded Raspberry PS on sale used and drove right out to take a look.

used-prs-private-stock-no-1937-hollowbody-ii-faded-raspberry-wc.jpg

Beautiful guitar! A few marks on the back,, but nothing major, and a good deal. Sounded great plugged into the 5150 III there. Just missing a few minor things I wanted, so I figured I'd think about it overnight.

Woke up this AM and it was gone. Oh well, the hunt goes on.

Back