The Song Title Game

Children of the Sea - Black Sabbath

Home by the Sea -Genesis

RE, Billy Thorpe: I loved Children of the Sun and East of Edens Gate, lucky for me so did my local rock station! Back in the late 80's I was working the record department at the local box store, but we had a cool record rep and he'd always sneak in oddball and hard to find stuff in our shipments. In 1987, our store received exactly 1 copy of the re-issue of Children of the Sun and it never made it to the sales floor. I still have it.

Last edited:
Home by the Sea -Genesis

RE, Billy Thorpe: I loved Children of the Sun and East of Edens Gate, lucky for me so did my local rock station! Back in the late 80's I was working the record department at the local box store, but we had a cool record rep and he'd always sneak in oddball and hard to find stuff in our shipments. In 1987, our store received exactly 1 copy of the re-isue of Children of the Sun and it never made it to the sales floor. I still have it.

Nice!

Home by the Sea -Genesis

RE, Billy Thorpe: I loved Children of the Sun and East of Edens Gate, lucky for me so did my local rock station! Back in the late 80's I was working the record department at the local box store, but we had a cool record rep and he'd always sneak in oddball and hard to find stuff in our shipments. In 1987, our store received exactly 1 copy of the re-isue of Children of the Sun and it never made it to the sales floor. I still have it.

The Ocean - Led Zeppelin

Back