The Fat Guy Thread

I hear ya. I had to cut back on my beer intake in order to make my goals. Anyone know of a good light beer?

Here in STL you see plenty of Bud Select 55.

Per 12 oz. it's...

Calories: 55
Carbs: 1.8g
Protein: 0.5g
Fat 0.0g

I'm in, first night in the gym planned and I have a workout buddy so that will help my motivation issues. I won't be at the Exp but willing to pay the price if I lose. No pic but the scale read 250.5 last night...which might be ok if I added about a foot to my 5'8" frame :beer:.

Thanks Hans, great idea!

I hear ya. I had to cut back on my beer intake in order to make my goals. Anyone know of a good light beer?

It was wine that I had to cut down on, once a bottle is open I can't stop till it's gone regardless of it's size. Drinking beer is part of my diet plan (crazy!) I can only do three or four at most, which sounds like a lot of calories... but it's way less than a magnum of chianti.

Sure was a delicious salad I just ate. I'm a total foodie. This is going to be difficult. :redface:

Starting 6-12-13
photo-3.JPG

Reads weight as 254.2 ..................................... Scale reads "Health o meter" :biggrin:

I think your health o meter is faulty Jesse............. :tongue:

Reads weight as 254.2 ..................................... Scale reads "Health o meter" :biggrin:

I think your health o meter is faulty Jesse............. :tongue:

Hopefully I can get it fixed by Experience. :biggrin:

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;80284 said:
Sure was a delicious salad I just ate. I'm a total foodie. This is going to be difficult. :redface:
I have great fun experimenting with lean (and not so lean, e.g. Rib Eyes) proteins. Herbs and spices are fair game (sugary sauces aren't), and I got out of my comfort zone with salads (e.g. raw Kale). Tasty, healthy and filling :)

Just had a salad for lunch, ran 2 miles and lifted a little (very little to start). We'll see if anything good comes of it.

You guys can do this. I know, I used to be the 265 pounder on the right in the photo below which was taken in the Fall 0f 2008. Today sub 160 and way better off I think having been at this weight for about 4 years. Anything is possible (within reason!) with a committed and intelligent effort. Good luck! Let me know how I can help.

TD
Picture10-2-08dolphingame064-1.jpg

A couple of years ago and below 170 including the R7
Picture066-1.jpg

You can.

You guys can do this. I know, I used to be the 265 pounder on the right in the photo below which was taken in the Fall 0f 2008. Today sub 160 and way better off I think having been at this weight for about 4 years. Anything is possible (within reason!) with a committed and intelligent effort. Good luck! Let me know how I can help.

TD
Picture10-2-08dolphingame064-1.jpg

A couple of years ago and below 170 including the R7
Picture066-1.jpg

You can.

Nice work man! That 40% weight loss would certainly win this contest.

Back