The Fat Guy Thread

Day 3 - down

photo-4.JPG

Didn't get this posted last night as I had hoped. Here's day 2 (down 2.4). Day 3 will get posted tonight.

My wife said I should weigh-in each morning but my mornings are too crazy so I'll be posting before bed.

fatguy13june2013_zps1619c01d.jpg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;80704 said:
No audit requested or required, bro. I wouldn't even call it a bet.

It's just friends helping friends get healthy with some fermented incentive.

Not that kind of audit...

By 'audit' I mean participating without participating as in auditing a college course (see my post at #35). That way I can encourage you guys and get encouragement myself, but I'm not part of the actual bet.

I'm not grading anyone :)

Last edited:
Okay, I've been gone since Tuesday night (college orientation for the youngest, "Go Dawgs!")

None of this "Digital" crap for me. ANALOGUE Bay-Bee!

406955705.jpg

Jamie

Just pigged out with fellow forum member Russ and the munchkin. The weigh-in is going to suck tonight.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;80844 said:
Mu Shu, steamed Dumplings, Crab Cheese Wontons, and the better half of a banana split.

You'll have days like this, especially at the beginning.

I still have random nights that I'll finish an entire bottle of wine and hate myself the next day, but the important thing is to try and do a little something that you'll regret just to keep life interesting.

I will never again ever publicly suggest going rollerblading, but enjoy tonight and make up for it tomorrow. You still have to live life.

Hans you got to weigh yourself in the morning...after a BM. :biggrin:
Best time, that is the way (weigh) to do it.

I was 218 on Monday, 216 yesterday.
The program we have at work to get out and walk seems to be helping a bit, more of an incentive.
I only weigh on Monday and Friday mornings.

Back