The Forum Fitness Thread

This is my problem too. I'm a late night snacker, if you call crushing a bag of Oreo's at 10 o'clock at night "snacking". I try to refocus by eating something like nuts or playing the guitar or even just doing some stretches. Will power is mofo!

Beer kills me. I can avoid the late-night snacking binge if I don't drink. After a tasty beverage or two though, all bets are off...

i'll throw in my 2 cents if anyone is interested.

my wife and i have been doing this No Rope Tabata workout on the Onnit website. https://www.onnit.com/onnit-naked-challenge/?fhs=ellis

neither one of us are into going to the gym and with two little kids we don't have a lot of time anyway. with the warmup, this takes about 10-15 minutes. no need to watch and follow along with a video, you just do it. i find it very quick and easy to do, and it kicks your butt. take a look at their Primal Challenge too.

i like the site too. if their stuff wasn't so expensive, i'd buy something. at least the work out is free.

This is my problem too. I'm a late night snacker, if you call crushing a bag of Oreo's at 10 o'clock at night "snacking". I try to refocus by eating something like nuts or playing the guitar or even just doing some stretches. Will power is mofo!

That is the time I'm usually "correcting" people on FaceBook...

It's helped me stop the late night grazing, but it's worn my fingers down to lil' nubs... :p

214 this morning.....definitely fell off the wagon. Did have a big dinner though.....

i'll throw in my 2 cents if anyone is interested.

my wife and i have been doing this No Rope Tabata workout on the Onnit website. https://www.onnit.com/onnit-naked-challenge/?fhs=ellis

neither one of us are into going to the gym and with two little kids we don't have a lot of time anyway. with the warmup, this takes about 10-15 minutes. no need to watch and follow along with a video, you just do it. i find it very quick and easy to do, and it kicks your butt. take a look at their Primal Challenge too.

i like the site too. if their stuff wasn't so expensive, i'd buy something. at least the work out is free.

That looks interesting to me. I'd certainly consider incorporating this into my excerise routine.

It's helped me stop the late night grazing, but it's worn my fingers down to lil' nubs... :p

Always being right must be a tremendous burden for you. :box::wave:

Cardio and a clean breakfast...check. Back at it later today with some weights.

So, what, six of those little Hostess powdered donuts doesn't qualify? Even after cardio?

Obligatory XKCD: :D

duty_calls.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that was a shot at Jamie, then I noticed it was a stick figure...

Back