Gnikrowten - A Twist On A Thread

To start it off...

@11top - how did you and @markie connect?

MANY moons ago, I was looking for PRS PSs on eBay. I found this really cool piece and sent a message to the owner asking where he was located. When he responded with Muncie :eek:, I called him right away and soon discovered that he had a few :)rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:). I jumped in my car and drove 18.5 miles to his man cave. We hit it off, and have been best buds for years, in spite of Markie declaring it as “the most expensive day of his life.” :p

Then we went to NAMM, and met Hans.

Guitars bring more than just music. Best friends have been made over this mutual interest. I would never have known these guys (and many other friends) if not for PRS.

Last edited:
MANY moons ago, I was looking for PRS PSs on eBay. I found this really cool piece and sent a message to the owner asking where he was located. When he responded with Muncie :eek:, I called him right away and soon discovered that he had a few :)rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:). I jumped in my car and drove 18.5 miles to his man cave. We hit it off, and have been best buds for years, in spite of Markie declaring it as “the most expensive day of his life.” :p

Then we went to NAMM, and met Hans.

Guitars bring more than just music. Best friends have been made over this mutual interest. I would never have known these guys (and many other friends) if not for PRS.

See, this is why I some day dream of making a friend here! I know it could happen! (In theory)

@alantig

when do you think your thread will catch on?

:D

Hopefully it's quicker than it's taking me to get good at guitar.

How many trick or treaters did @everybody get last night?
I got zero.

Zero. Again. For some reason, kids don't come up the hill to our street. I think the most we've ever had at this house was about 6. Haven't had any for about 12 years now.

Back