The Fat Guy Thread

Good luck guys!

it's keeping an eye on diet and regular exercise for me for the past 15 + years. Gets a little harder each year, but you can do it!

This becomes it's own reward is what I found. Good luck with the contest and with whatever else you call upon for motivation.

Here comes the weigh-in. :redface:

FatBoy12June2013_zpsdb10e5ff.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine:

About 219 @ 5'5" already lost 10 pounds in the last 4 months. Looking to drop another 20-30.

I cant access my day one pic from where i am, started at 261.5, but will post it later. here is day two......my wife says I am like a camel and hold a lot of water, pisses her off I can drop weight fast if i just eat right and dont vegetate all day.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;80446 said:
So it's just Jesse, Chris, and myself? :iamconfused:

I'm in.

13JUN2013_zps5d0a2bf4.jpg

Last edited:
Why do all these cool things happen AFTER I lose 55 lbs LOL!!?? They do them at work here, and I had already changed my lifestyle. I wish you guys the best of luck with this, and will follow this thread closely. Keep focused and disciplined, and STICK WITH IT. My life is a completely different place now that I have made some healthy changes. As a matter of fact, I saw my cardiologist yesterday and he took me off blood pressure meds, and told me that our annual appointments are no longer necessary. In fact, he said he hopes to never see me again, because as a result of my healthier lifestyle I am no longer a person that needs to see a cardiologist.

YOU GUYS CAN DO THIS. GOOD LUCK!!

As a matter of fact, I saw my cardiologist yesterday and he took me off blood pressure meds, and told me that our annual appointments are no longer necessary. In fact, he said he hopes to never see me again, because as a result of my healthier lifestyle I am no longer a person that needs to see a cardiologist.
Awesome.

I zoomed in on my scale so you wouldn't see my feet. I knew I would get crap over them.

I zoomed in on my scale so you wouldn't see my feet. I knew I would get crap over them.

There's a joke in there somewhere! :)

My feet aren't great at the mo... Something weird going on with my little toenails. Not fungal but they look damned ugly!

I need to weigh myself in the morning. Last I checked I was 16 1/2 stone (231 lbs). I should probably be around 12 1/2 to 13 stone for my build and height.

last time I cought sight of myself when editing a vid I was pretty horrified... So between a thread where we're all trying to lose some pounds and seeing my giu taking up a screen / health reasons I'm hoping that's enough motivation!

Back