The Fat Guy Thread

What is this exercise you speak of???

scene%2Bfrom%2BThe%2BExorcist.jpg

No? 210 minutes on the stationary bike last week, plus an hour of walking.

Still fat.

I'm going to start (next week after exams) doing HIIT training (e.g. hill sprints) after a full body training session (e.g. pull ups, dips, sandbag clean and jerks, box jumps, bicycle crunches), should be pretty crushing!

I went swimming today, did my "prison" workout, walked for almost two hours........ and then killed an order of cheese sticks, pizza and beers.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;81324 said:
My scale died last night. No weigh-in. Should be back online tonight/

Sounds like this contest started too late!!! :evil:

Poor Hans' scale...

casket-at-funeral.jpg

Tips 'em? Isn't that like saying the ocean "moistened" the Titanic?

(This would be funnier if I didn't outweigh Hans - and he didn't out-gorgeous me!)

For what its worth I have been on a bit of a health kick recently and have lost nearly 10lbs over the past 5 weeks, not a massive amount but it do feel loads better.

my program is based mainly on reducing my food intake to 1670 calories per day by using the My fitness pal app on my ipod (you should give it a go if you don't already), and exercising at least twice a week with either a long paddle / surf or a 10-20 mile MTB ride.

My goal is a loss of 14-18lbs and to increase my general fitness to help my surfing / biking.

Interesting thread though good of you to share.:biggrin:

Day 8 - up

No worries. I have been around the woman and her competitions long enough to know it fluctuates.

photo.JPG

Day 8 - up

No worries. I have been around the woman and her competitions long enough to know it fluctuates.

Good, keep it up. All it takes is a little extra salt, lack of water, or a back up on the highway for you to fluctuate up so keep your eye on the road! haha

255 today....the pic transfer from my phone to my computer to photobucket to he forum is a pain......pics are taken though and I will post a bunch when I can.....important thing is I am eating better and trying.....down 6.5...

Down 5 lbs in the first week. I probably just had a large dinner the night before my first weigh in. From here on out I hope to be down 1-2 lbs a week. Keep up the good work, guys.

20JUN2013_zpsed092899.jpg

Back