The Fat Guy Thread

Day 9 - down

photo.JPG

Heather already called me out for weighing myself in the morning but I'm way behind and the scale is up and running again.

21June2013_zps3d7764c3.jpg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;81956 said:
Heather already called me out for weighing myself in the morning but I'm way behind and the scale is up and running again.

21June2013_zps3d7764c3.jpg

You sold weigh in the morning.....you are always at your lightest and if you weigh the same time every day it is as accurate a method as any time of the day.

i was 255.5 this morning......stagnated and need to kick it up a notch.

Just curious but whats her reasoning behind not weighing in in the am? I have always been instructed to do it in the am, on an empty stomach post potty. Your metabolism runs all night so as long as you're feeding the machine enough calories throughout the day, you should always wake up in a good spot. Obviously things like water retention from satly meals and stuff might happen but blah blah blah haha

You sold weigh in the morning.....you are always at your lightest and if you weigh the same time every day it is as accurate a method as any time of the day.

Just curious but whats her reasoning behind not weighing in in the am? I have always been instructed to do it in the am, on an empty stomach post potty.

As I mentioned in post 84, I've already been admonished by my fitness-freak wife that I should be doing this in the morning. But that isn't going to happen because I'm a night-owl - which means I sleep until the alarm goes off, hit snooze, sleep more, hit snooze, sleep more, wake up, look at the clock, scream, run into the shower, get dressed as fast as possible, grab some coffee, skip breakfast, and drive as fast as an old Land Rover will go (about 70mph) up I-25 to work.

Now I have to start thinking about actually eating some healthy breakfast and putting less sugar and cream in my coffee. No way in hell do I have time to take a picture of the scale, upload a photo to photobucket, and post it here before I get out the door. Not gunna happen.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;81985 said:
As I mentioned in post 84, I've already been admonished by my fitness-freak wife that I should be doing this in the morning. But that isn't going to happen because I'm a night-owl - which means I sleep until the alarm goes off, hit snooze, sleep more, hit snooze, sleep more, wake up, look at the clock, scream, run into the shower, get dressed as fast as possible, grab some coffee, skip breakfast, and drive as fast as an old Land Rover will go (about 70mph) up I-25 to work.

Now I have to start thinking about actually eating some healthy breakfast and putting less sugar and cream in my coffee. No way in hell do I have time to take a picture of the scale, upload a photo to photobucket, and post it here before I get out the door. Not gunna happen.

Oh oh oh oh , I took this post to mean that she told you NOT to weigh in in the AM. My bad!

Oh oh oh oh , I took this post to mean that she told you NOT to weigh in in the AM. My bad!

Let me 'splain...

In post 84 I noted "My wife said I should weigh-in each morning but my mornings are too crazy so I'll be posting before bed."

So I've been weighing myself at night.

But this morning... the scale was up and running and I am a few days overdue so I weighed-in. As I was uploading the photo Heather called me a cheater for posting a morning weight after a series of evening weights.

Hey Guys,

Here's a little clearer picture of where everyone stands right now:

PRSweights_zps56770acc.jpg

I'll try to post every week or so with everyone's latest stats. Maybe seeing where you stand will help get those competitive juices going and add some motivation.

I just ate a cup cake. I feel so ashamed

Its good to have something like that every once and a while - it spikes your hormone levels which is needed to keep the metabolism rate high ;)

I went to Memphis 2 weeks ago and ate BBQ everyday (in moderation) and lost more that week than when I am home and on a bland diet haha

Its good to have something like that every once and a while - it spikes your hormone levels which is needed to keep the metabolism rate high ;)

I went to Memphis 2 weeks ago and ate BBQ everyday (in moderation) and lost more that week than when I am home and on a bland diet haha

Memphis!

Hey Guys,

Here's a little clearer picture of where everyone stands right now:

PRSweights_zps56770acc.jpg

I'll try to post every week or so with everyone's latest stats. Maybe seeing where you stand will help get those competitive juices going and add some motivation.

Damn, I have been slacking. 0% is not accurate as I have been busy and not posted. I will weigh myself tomorrow and post it.

Back