The Fat Guy Thread

Update from this am: 1 week, down 6 lbs

407025390.jpg

This is pretty typical for me. I can lose a quick 5-10 lbs, then I tend to stagnate.

Maybe this time, I'll actually exercise...

Jamie

I went from 220 a few weeks back, and this morning before my shower I was 214.
This new plan we have at work with the pedometer and recording our steps and any additional exercise time each day online to keep track of helps.
Plus I have cut back some more on food.

I also this week picked up from my vitamin dealer some of that green coffee bean extract, will see how that goes.
But since dropping six pounds in the past few weeks I have more energy that I can actually feel.

My goal is to get to 170, but back around '93 I was down to 150, and really felt great with a 31" waist.

If I keep on the path I'm on, I may to join this thread. Over the past few days I've had way too many opportunities to drink beer and eat junk food. Thankfully, I'm still exercising regularly.

My Day 11 - I'm down 1.6 Lbs. from 213.2 to 211.6, it's kinda slow, but at least I've started. My arms are sore from lifting and my legs are tired and weak from the elliptical. I'm a wimp.

I set up stages for an IPSC match today. Lots of lifting and carrying, very little food. I almost fell off the scale when I read it, but I know it is temporary until I get a good meal. Still... 4lbs down...

scale130622.jpg

In my experience, I weigh myself in the morning right after getting up. This should give you more consistent measurements than during the day since you don't have much food/water in you (other than the previous night's dinner).

My Day 11 - I'm down 1.6 Lbs. from 213.2 to 211.6, it's kinda slow, but at least I've started. My arms are sore from lifting and my legs are tired and weak from the elliptical. I'm a wimp.

You'll gain muscle weight as you lose fat, so your overall weight loss may not be huge at first, but you'll notice your clothes start fitting differently.

I went shooting yesterday, hiking thru the woods and ate light, went to bed hungry. All they did was show commercials for food from 10 till midnight. Evil people! But, I'm down another pound... 7 total!

407039991.jpg

But, we're Going to Peking Gourmet for duck tonight... Ruh, Roh...

Jamie

Day 13 - down

254.2 - 247.2 = 7 down.

I am shooting for 220 or less by Experience.

photo-5.JPG

Here's the latest:

PRSweights06242013_zps1cf577fb.jpg

Looks like everyone is headed in the right direction...

I guess it's time for me to get agressive. I weigh exactly the same again. But hey... at least I've stopped getting fatter.

And I can re-use the same photo! :laugh:

photo_zps851285df.jpg

Back