Strap Racks

Right now I have one black set up for the Singlecut, one brown for the Doublecuts, and a tan one for my bass. They all need to be different lengths, so that’s just easier than adjusting them all the time. But there have been times I’ve had lots more just for grins.

I haven’t worn any out, but I’ve given a lot of really nice ones to folks I care about, who’ve liked/asked about them.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I have another strap exclusively for acoustic. It needs a little more length than everything else. People tend to think I wear my guitar crazy-low, though.

I guess a better question might be, where do I hold my guitar to protect those? ?????

Based on what my Karate instructor told me tonight, you want it way down low enough that the incoming kick doesn't have a chance to extend. So basically about the level of your knees...

I've got 7 or so of the same Levy's trap, and a couple moodies.
Plus a couple extra long cheapies I use on the Kauer Banshee (think firebird).
I just have a closet with shelves where I keep all my stuff, and no door on it (small closet).
On the side wall is something the previous owner left, almost like a U with 2 posts sticking out and up.
I use one side for cables, the other for straps.

since they're all about the same (Except for the 2 guitars with gold hardware thus gold locks, I don't really sweat it.
Lots of the cases have strap in them for the guitar as well, (same black levys leather adjustable) so I just leave a few out, and use the one or two with whichever guitars I have in the rack right now.

How bout a nice 'guitar' rack?

DRS Racks

Last edited:
I've got 7 or so of the same Levy's trap, and a couple moodies.
Plus a couple extra long cheapies I use on the Kauer Banshee (think firebird).
I just have a closet with shelves where I keep all my stuff, and no door on it (small closet).
On the side wall is something the previous owner left, almost like a U with 2 posts sticking out and up.
I use one side for cables, the other for straps.

since they're all about the same (Except for the 2 guitars with gold hardware thus gold locks, I don't really sweat it.
Lots of the cases have strap in them for the guitar as well, (same black levys leather adjustable) so I just leave a few out, and use the one or two with whichever guitars I have in the rack right now.

How bout a nice 'guitar' rack?

DRS Racks

Nice rack!!!!

(Happy Tosca????)

Like I said, they gotta match, or contrast in the right way.

A sample

03lck81.jpg

iavxpRV.jpg

MXPDMAY.jpg

Back