Still thinking 408

Now Cory I get that you want a different coloured back but no one sees it except your belt buckle lol.....

Any word from your dealer yet? My dealer is not getting phone calls back from Prs yet...yes this is starting to upset me.....

He he he...
I like the lighter colored back ever since I bought my son his SE Semi-Hollow Custom.

I just called my GAS dealer as his rep visited him last week, but the rep has not found out anything about my guitar.
I am going to assume it has not been built yet.
I do have some swag coming though from my dealer, some stuff that will look great on my wall.

If I do not have it by April, I will start worrying :D
Hopefully this one gets shipped to the correct store this time.
Never did find out if that music school back East with the same name as my dealer here in WA. state ever gave back the free SE Tremonti Custom they got back to PRS or not.

Hopefully you hear from your dealer soon.
Once he gets the bill, mine will be about a week out.

I just talked to my dealer. Called the prs rep when I was there. Beginning of April my guitar goes in to production and I should have it in my hands by end of April or first week in may....let the excitement now begin lol

Very cool.

My dealer and I are clueless right now if mine is in production or not.
To bad his new rep could not have dug deeper.

On a side note, my guitar case cabinet went into production yesterday.
It should be delivered to me next Saturday, and I will put up a thread on it.
I was really hoping to have the 408 by then to have it up on top to model it.

I sent my dealer some pics of my new cabinet, and he wrote back that he emailed Sean (salesguy at PRS) last week about where my 408 might be in production, and has yet to hear anything back.
I hope I get this by my birthday at least which is in May.

My dealer had the wrong contact at PRS, and thanks to Shawn I got the correct contacts for my dealer to inquire on the build schedule of my 408 MT.
It is suppose to ship on Monday the 15th of this month, and it usually takes seven days to get here, so it should land on the 22nd, and it will take them that day or the next morning when they open to set it up with 9 - 42s on it.
If it comes in as scheduled, I will take off work early the day it is ready :D

Finally getting closer!

This makes my knees weak....

front.jpg

What's a guitar case cabinet?

Very cool.

My dealer and I are clueless right now if mine is in production or not.
To bad his new rep could not have dug deeper.

On a side note, my guitar case cabinet went into production yesterday.
It should be delivered to me next Saturday, and I will put up a thread on it.
I was really hoping to have the 408 by then to have it up on top to model it.

Oh my, look what I found under the 245.
http://www.prsguitars.com/sc245/

Lot of the guitars listed on the products page only have a place holder for the Antique Natural color on a guitar with a maple top, mine included under the 408 MT page.
I checked a few others today and found on the 245 page they had the color swab up, and also the 245 is shown in Antique Natural, same color mine is getting painted.
I think it looks pretty sharp.
I ordered that color sight unseen, and I am glad I went with that color.

front.jpg
main1.jpg

Still in the dark here if my guitar ever shipped this past Monday like it was suppose to.
My dealer has an email into Ralph his rep on Monday, and he has not replied back to the dealer.
I will give my dealer until next Monday before I call and ask that he get a hold of PRS again to find out the status.

Oh my, look what I found under the 245.
http://www.prsguitars.com/sc245/

Lot of the guitars listed on the products page only have a place holder for the Antique Natural color on a guitar with a maple top, mine included under the 408 MT page.
I checked a few others today and found on the 245 page they had the color swab up, and also the 245 is shown in Antique Natural, same color mine is getting painted.
I think it looks pretty sharp.
I ordered that color sight unseen, and I am glad I went with that color.

That's a beautiful color. I kind of have my eye on that for the future, too.

Hope your guitar arrives soon! I love natural or natural-burst finishes - with the kind of decent wood you get on a PRS it just looks so classy.

I recently picked up a 408 Standard in Frost Blue Metallic. I don't usually go for solid colour guitars but this just looks great. I'm loving the playability and varied tones (all great!) available from those pickups: truly an amazing guitar. The only thing I can ever imagine changing this for is the same model in the aforementioned natural/natural-burst or a private stock version should I ever win the lottery!

That's a beautiful color. I kind of have my eye on that for the future, too.
Thanks Les, I think it looks great.
Hope your guitar arrives soon! I love natural or natural-burst finishes - with the kind of decent wood you get on a PRS it just looks so classy.

I recently picked up a 408 Standard in Frost Blue Metallic. I don't usually go for solid colour guitars but this just looks great. I'm loving the playability and varied tones (all great!) available from those pickups: truly an amazing guitar. The only thing I can ever imagine changing this for is the same model in the aforementioned natural/natural-burst or a private stock version should I ever win the lottery!
Saw your thread, really nice.

Well, my dealer just gave me the bad news.
My guitar is sitting in the setup shop in Maryland still, so it has not shipped yet.
So it looks like I will not have it for a few more weeks.
Not sure what happened, as it was suppose to hip three days ago.

Shawn, can you snag a pic of it for us :D

Back