I’m thinking about getting a 408…

That frost blue is one of the five candidates I’m considering. I have a good relationship with one of the guys there, and he’s there tomorrow…he’ll be my first call in the morning! I’ve decided to offload all my non-PRS guitars,( except for 1 exceptional S, and one awesome T.) I‘m sure we’ll be able to make a deal.

This one is on reverb, and I owned it for a few years. I no longer do, but the new owner is selling it. I had the PTC team refinish it in satin cherry, and they updated the electronics and put a new bridge on it for me. It's a killer guitar. Dull and bassy does not describe this guitar at all. It seriously is an amazing sounding and playing guitar. The only reason I let it go was because I had a chance to grab a custom 24 with a stoptail, and those are my favorite guitars.

I have a 408 on the way…finally! I played a few, bought one off the internet..returned it, due to weight and misrepresentation. Some sellers have questionable ethics..that’s all I’ll say about that transaction. The one on the way is a 10 top, with a Brazilian fretboard, and is 7.8 lbs. When I get it, I will post pics..now is the worst part..I have to wait!

I’d like to try one again someday. My limited experience at a store was just a so-so one. I never really tried another one afterwards. I think I’d like to try a standard stoptail, but would be tough to find in person.

I have a 408 on the way…finally! I played a few, bought one off the internet..returned it, due to weight and misrepresentation. Some sellers have questionable ethics..that’s all I’ll say about that transaction. The one on the way is a 10 top, with a Brazilian fretboard, and is 7.8 lbs. When I get it, I will post pics..now is the worst part..I have to wait!
That's awesome! Can't wait to see it

I mean…like…I don’t want to be…like…a typical enabler…but dude…like if I had the scratch…

Or maybe…dude…like a fancy dancy…utterly gorgeous…subliminal suggestion…

But no, don’t…buy it…you really shouldn’t…BUY IT…
That frost blue metallic finish is incredible.

Back