Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

An instrumental tune I recorded using my 305. The rotary effect guitar is a Hamer. The delay clean guitar and lead guitar are the 305.
The tune has elements of Pink Floyd, Lanterna and Cocteau Twins in it.
Diaphanous

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite abit of vids, but will share 3.. all recorded with PRS..

and here's one I did with Mitch Murder,,,

(sorry no prs here..!)

(recorded with my now sold custom22 fire red!)

Ray, great playing!
Your singer has a great voice too.

I really enjoyed Revenge.
I listen to Pandora Radio a lot, and one of my stations I set up is called Lacuna Coil, and yours guy's songs sound like they would fall under the type of songs I hear on that channel.
Again, fantastic music!

Ray, great playing!
Your singer has a great voice too.

I really enjoyed Revenge.
I listen to Pandora Radio a lot, and one of my stations I set up is called Lacuna Coil, and yours guy's songs sound like they would fall under the type of songs I hear on that channel.
Again, fantastic music!

Thanks mate! Really appreciated!
We had a few spins on Pandora radio months ago. We are working on going full fledge when our album will be released. Can't wait to let you hear it!

http://www.reverbnation.com/wefixflats

Here's the link to my one man band w/drum machine, recorded direct. All clams, bad intonation, poor tone/riff choices, lousy mixing and just plain bad judgment/what was he thinking, is all on me~! None are longer than ~2 minutes. Some, but not all, feature my Custom 24.

Thanks for listening~!

Last edited:
www.reverbnation.com/bridgesburning3

We took a stab to make our first music video (actually a lyric video on youtube). We have more songs in the works that we plan to release as well. One we plan to release this weekend, as long as things go right haha. Hope you all enjoy.

Last edited:
Tried winging a guitar solo on my CE for a contest that Mayones and Seymour Duncan are holding at the moment.

If you feel like voting, here is the link: http://bit.ly/1nFeiUD

Here's an old song of ours from practice last week.

This song I use the neck pickup, which in this case is the 59/09 I swapped in recently to replace the DGT. I still have a VB from Gush I have yet to have a chance to try.

Back