Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

Hey everyone, my band has finally posted some demos, we're brand spanking new and trying to get some local gigs to build up our stage experience resume. We live in a smaller college town with somewhat clique-ish bars and unless you have a measurable following, it's hard to get booked at places.

So, I am shamelessly asking my fellow forum members here for a favor. If you have a few minutes to spare, give our songs a listen and if you're so inclined, give our facebook page a 'like.' It would be a huge help and greatly appreciated!

Anyway, here are the links:
www.facebook.com/flatlinewake
www.reverbnation.com/flatlinewake
www.flatlinewake.com

Thanks!

Lots of talent on these pages! Here I go anyway. A little Santana on my 2008 Custom 22 and 2 Channel H combo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love seeing and hearing these full on PRS rigs. Great sound Ron. The PRS amps have an incredibly vocal sound. Shows here for sure.

Sorry to necropost, but here's another vid. This time, for vocals.

That's great, John.

I spent a minute on your FB page, seriously diggin' the furry vibe. I would love it if you put together a complete project with a band done up that way.

That's great, John.

I spent a minute on your FB page, seriously diggin' the furry vibe. I would love it if you put together a complete project with a band done up that way.

Thanks Sergio.
I tried, but I suppose it didn't work out too well! lol

My band Trouble Walkin' playing some Ozzy - me on the left.

Here are some guitar parts that I poorly wrote, I suppose they could be deemed as appropriate for this Halloween time or something. haha

Sorry to necro-post, but here's a country version of a rap song I made, hope you enjoy :rock:

How did I miss this thread? A big thanks to all of you for sharing! I didn't really appreciate just how much talent is on this forum! (I suspected, though!)

If you need me, I'll be in the woodshed.:goodnight:

No footage of me or my PRS, but you can hear it on this track I just finished for a bud light commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcQmBCM3JMs&feature=youtu.be

As an Eagles fan, I have to say that this commercial kills in the Philadelphia area! Great job!

Back