Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

For you Rush geeks, and keeping with the Philly sports theme, here's me playing La Villa Strangiato with my Rush tribute. The guitar is a 1997 CE24.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of great talent in here guy's.

Here is one from yesterday, and even though I just played for the camera, I get nervous, so I flubbed some timing and chords.
If no camera is running, I play a lot better.

Was breaking in my new 2014 CTO guitar ;)

Lots of great talent in here guy's.

Here is one from yesterday, and even though I just played for the camera, I get nervous, so I flubbed some timing and chords.
If no camera is running, I play a lot better.

Was breaking in my new 2014 CTO guitar ;)

Haha, that was awesome!!! Gonna have to get myself one of those CTO's. If you find the other one, you should have someone in the nativity back you up!

Speaking of Christmas, we got our first snow lastnight in Boston (although, it already melted, lame), so I recorded this for kicks. Nothing fancy, just on my iphone... Akesson into my SE30. I don't foray into jazz tones too often, so this was fun!

Some more silliness on my part that I'll share:

CE-24 action:

http://m.youtube.com/ryansmusic2502?uid=k_aUnRx8uhj-onDRVRbn3A&desktop_uri=/ryansmusic2502

hey guys :) I'm new to this forum and stuff but seen this section and thought why not,

I have newly got an PRS mark tremonti se custom today! :D I will upload a lot more videos with this guitar as it is now my main guitar :) I love it

I would really appreciate it if you guys could check out my YouTube channel thanks so much guys :)

Welcome aboard, and congrats on the new Tremonti.

Heres our old guy garage band playing for a birthday party in my barn. Doobie Bros Blackwater about the 5th time we ever played it but us old guys were faking right along. Recorded on a iPhone. We are all computer engineers and a little tipsy but still havin fun. I'm in the back behind the girls playing my SRV Strat that night usually I play my PRS CE22 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvasv8t9uFI&feature=youtu.be

Figure this thread was a good place to start for a newbie... Hopefully! The first video is my bands video for our first release. The second is me hammering out a solo on my PRS. God I love that thing...

Enjoy!

Hey guys
I'm currently using a Mccarty and a Mira with my band Ragdoll. Here's the first single off our new record, featuring the Mira. The Mira and the McCarty were used for most of the tones on the song!

Back