PRS SE Paul’s Guitar!

That’s what I’m thinking. Maybe not full on violin carve. But more than the bevel currently used. Maybe like the new CE’s. Although I’ve not seen those in person.

My money is on this being a veneer bevel like all other SEs when it comes out. I’m willing to bank that it’ll be like that when it comes out.

Vids up. Sounds killer. That’s even the color I was leaning towards. It is a solid maple top. With a new carve. Will probably wait to see one in person, and in reality get some funds saved up, but it has a 100% chance of being the next guitar I buy.

I'm really impressed. Might have to pick one up!

Vids up. Sounds killer. That’s even the color I was leaning towards. It is a solid maple top. With a new carve. Will probably wait to see one in person, and in reality get some funds saved up, but it has a 100% chance of being the next guitar I buy.

thanks for sharing! I will be getting one of these as soon as I can find one!

Last I checked they were back up for pre order on reverb. Just fwiw. So far I’ve kept my credit card away. But it is tempting haha.

My dealer has them on order so I will wait until they get them in to pick one out. They will let me know as soon as they get them in.

Back