PRS Mira vs Santana Body Shapes

Julian

It's a '59 with 4 knobs
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there was a difference between the PRS Mira and Santana bodies. I know the Mira has a longer scale length and the Santana has a carved top, but I was wondering whether or not the double cuts are of the same length.

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there was a difference between the PRS Mira and Santana bodies. I know the Mira has a longer scale length and the Santana has a carved top, but I was wondering whether or not the double cuts are of the same length.
As an owner of a Core Mira and several Santana shaped guitars (Santana I, West St Ltd x2, and a DC-22), I can say the body shapes are pretty close. However the Santanas are much thicker. Think SG thickness compared to Les Paul thickness.

Do you happen to know whether the cuts of the double cuts are the same size? Just curious

Lmao I’m just an*l about details I was honestly just curious. I was considering getting a private stock but since I already have a 594 I wanted a different body shape. I was a big SG fan before I jumped ship and was looking into either a Mira or a Santana. I have considered building a guitar but I’m probably going to do a modified SG since templates and .dwg files are more readily accessible.

Back