A Blue Santana Dream

This one will go to my daughter , and eventually her child ( hopefully ....another grandchild would be heaven) . She's my youngest , and she will get all my Blue guitars .. to match her eyes
That just brought a big smile to my face.

Provenance matters. I think it matters even more when something came from someone close to you because it not only reminds you of that person but also it's part of family history. I have my grandfather's oak desk and it's a touchstone to the past; the drawers are lined with newspaper (published by a great-granddad) from the 1920's. Your guitars should be even more special because your daughter & grandsons will know that you wanted them to have those individual guitars.

The Santana looks amazing! Looking forward to hearing that the sound, even unplugged, and the feel match the looks!

Big thanks to all the mentors here , Sergio, Les,Moondog .. it will interesting to hear . I have a Custom shop semi made by Tony Nagy out of Gruhns
that is VERY similar .
foagvrqtwsrwt1lpwc6f.jpg

This is #9 of my PRS Electrics .. I remember the Hendrix album " 9 to the Universe "

" #9 is associated with completion, fulfillment, and good fortune and is believed to have transformative properties. The number 9 serves as a reminder of the importance of spiritual awareness, compassion, and wisdom in our lives" ... a very Carlos perspective ...

She arrives tomorrow .. I'll debut her at my 1st anniversary show for Open Mic on the 27th , we've invited the 18 artist we've signed for a big hoedown , Hopefully an epic Jam will ensue.

Last edited:
this is the only other one I've seen , also a rosewood neck it's still available , was $1K less but the blue and turquoise just nail me .
yojsdt35h2cniafp6lf0.jpg
jn16dz5qcbrd2rubd89e.jpg
There have been more than a few over the years, but they tend to disappear.

There was a member “Bill” something I think? (Man my brain is going soft) That had a fully Hollowbody PS with Rasta Metal stripes.

I've seen 3 total ... I'm interested to hear the difference between it and my Westie .

Like the triple Soapy hollowbodies , they are unicorns of PS land it's a shame there isn't at least a limited run of them

While it's a minute detail , I notice the natural traces in the turquoise make the Owl look like he has that natural triangle face ... ah nature !
I'm Native American so I love turquoise and critters.

This is #9 of my PRS Electrics .. I remember the Hendrix album " 9 to the Universe "

" #9 is associated with completion, fulfillment, and good fortune and is believed to have transformative properties. The number 9 serves as a reminder of the importance of spiritual awareness, compassion, and wisdom in our lives" ... a very Carlos perspective ...

She arrives tomorrow .. I'll debut her at my 1st anniversary show for Open Mic on the 27th , we've invited the 18 artist we've signed for a big hoedown , Hopefully an epic Jam will ensue.
That has always been and always will be my favorite Hendrix album! Reason being, it is so "free"!! It is like a jam session, warts and all and to me, that let's his and the other participants true spirit shine through!!

Well after significant thought and a lot of waiting , I decided to buy my first electric Private Stock . I fell in love with this one the moment I saw it and it was first posted for sale. If I was to order a PS it would be identical. The "provenance" of this one makes it even more special:

This guitar was ordered in 2010 by Christie Woodard to be completed to celebrate 7 years with the company. Christie is the Director of HR at PRS Guitars and is a good friend of Northeast Music Center.

This guitar currently remains at PRS and upon purchase will be shipped from the PRS factory in Stevensville, Maryland.

Specifications:

• Body
    • Construction - Set Neck, Solid Body
    • Top Wood - Artist Grade Flame Maple
    • Body Wood - Mahogany
    • Back Wood - Artist Grade Flame Maple
    • Finish - Custom Color by Paul Miles
  • Neck
    • Frets - 24
    • Scale length - 24.5"
    • Neck Wood - East Indian Rosewood
    • Neck Shape - Santana