A Blue Santana Dream

Practicing my Wes Montgomery this morning and surprised how delicious this Beauty sounds clean, really great for jazz.
I can assure you PRS if you make these available as even a limited run ( which there was of PS's) they would sell out

For her debut I decided to treat Nina to a new matching strap , it's nice as it's reversible. At the Cafe' last night I was talking with the lead player & friend , I showed him a pic .. he went " DUDE ! We got to Jam sometime! He's a 24 yr old died the wool Charvel/ Jackson shredder, but a sweet kid .. I smiled and said .. anytime!
209.jpg

Last edited:
For her debut I decided to treat Nina to a new matching strap , it's nice as it's reversible. At the Cafe' last night I was talking with the lead player & friend , I showed him a pic .. he went " DUDE ! We got to Jam sometime! He's a 24 yr old died the wool Charvel/ Jackson shredder, but a sweet kid .. I smiled and said .. anytime!
209.jpg
You are a treasure to your music community! They are lucky to have you!!

my other two "sisters" Same format , the red CS 356 has a CNC routed billet mahogany body with a carved flame top ( all the ES's are laminate bodies) , Goldilocks my Jaros Gatlinburg made by Tony Nagy out of Gruhn's is also a carve top . both have the 7/8 body size of the Santana.
110126d1711543767-es-335-style-guitar-love-thread-no-telecasters-allowed-1-17-18-cs-356-jpg
110128d1711543919-es-335-style-guitar-love-thread-no-telecasters-allowed-jaros-gatlinburg-jpg

my other two "sisters" Same format , the red CS 356 has a CNC routed billet mahogany body with a carved flame top ( all the ES's are laminate bodies) , Goldilocks my Jaros Gatlinburg made by Tony Nagy out of Gruhn's is also a carve top . both have the 7/8 body size of the Santana.
110126d1711543767-es-335-style-guitar-love-thread-no-telecasters-allowed-1-17-18-cs-356-jpg
110128d1711543919-es-335-style-guitar-love-thread-no-telecasters-allowed-jaros-gatlinburg-jpg
What does 7/8 body size mean? 7/8ths of what? Sorry, never heard a spec like that!

Back