Photos, let's see 'em

Spent some time out in Oregon for a CE course and to visit my roommate from dental school.
BCvNo1s.jpg

DBOMhtc.jpg

A9YT9TV.jpg

The last Blockbuster store...
2QtzmlG.jpg

Spent some time out in Oregon for a CE course and to visit my roommate from dental school.
BCvNo1s.jpg

DBOMhtc.jpg

A9YT9TV.jpg

2QtzmlG.jpg
Tumalo Falls out by Bend OR? Love Bend / Central OR, though it’s been a few years since I’ve been there.

Oh yeah! That's some good Northwest s!?t right there! (Blockbuster deleted because irrelavant)

I hopped in the Mustang and drove the Columbia River gorge down to Portland yesterday, and the fall colors were beautiful, about two shades short of heart-stopping.

BCvNo1s.jpg

DBOMhtc.jpg

A9YT9TV.jpg

Oh yeah! That's some good Northwest s!?t right there! (Blockbuster deleted because irrelavant)

I hopped in the Mustang and drove the Columbia River gorge down to Portland yesterday, and the fall colors were beautiful, about two shades short of heart-stopping.
Always loved visiting the CRG area - so much beauty (700 waterfalls it seems!) and not too far to travel. Last time through we stayed on the WA side (Skamania) but still went up to Mt Hood for a day trip. Hood River is a great town to visit.

Back