McCartys... Let's see 'em!

dmatthews

Dave's not here
SCs, and Soapys, and HBs, OH MY!

It just dawned on me that 40% of the harem is currently a McCarty derivative. Let's see what you got, and the story behind it.

It all started with a crazy Craigslist deal I tripped over. I saw the ad, made an offer close to the ask and BOOM! I bolted from work to go get it before he could change his mind, or anyone else grabbed it.
2001 McCarty with rosewood neck...

My fav pic (well abused here) where the light hit it perfectly whilst sitting in the trunk of my car.

SCs, and Soapys, and HBs, OH MY!

It just dawned on me that 40% of the harem is currently a McCarty derivative. Let's see what you got, and the story behind it.

It all started with a crazy Craigslist deal I tripped over. I saw the ad, made an offer close to the ask and BOOM! I bolted from work to go get it before he could change his mind, or anyone else grabbed it.
2001 McCarty with rosewood neck...

My fav pic (well abused here) where the light hit it perfectly whilst sitting in the trunk of my car.

Very nice, love how that top pops in thew sunlight.

Never owned an actually McCarty model, though I have had a few of the derivatives like the DGT and Sig LTD, and now a 594 HBII, my number one since I got it over a year ago.

My first with McCarty TRC. 1998
CK_013RedHollowBody.JPG

Back