Photos, let's see 'em

California Dreamin’ (San Francisco)

aErOE28.jpg

bSqBrxq.jpg

drUWlw9.jpg

I was in Indiana a while back and I made a pit stop to see James Dean's gravesite. It is not nearly as elaborate as Jimi's

Fairmount, IN vs. Seattle, WA...hmm. :rolleyes: Having driven by there a half bazillion times I can assure you, the word elaborate never came to mind. :D

Man, Indiana is like the wild west. Anything goes.
Heck, we’ve got indoor plumbing now, too! There’s Pizza King, Gumball Head IPA beer, and a tractor trailer or two full of guitars. Everything a growing boy needs.

We are in Rocky Hill, my wife (The Enabler) works in Avon.

Nice!

If you're ever taking a ride towards Collinsville, CT, LaSalle Market Open-Mic is the longest running acoustic open-mic in CT. It's nestled among a haven of artist shops and galleries in Collinsville. Every Friday evening about 6 PM until 10 PM. Sign-up sheet requires a call at 1:30 Friday afternoon, or you can take your chances and try to sign up as a walk-in...

LaSalle hosts a house band that can usually carry a tune if you bring charts of some sort...other times you get the noobs and seasoned pros alike...

It's kind of a neat place, kitschy old mismatched tables and chairs, blackboard menu, small bar area for limited #'s wines, and beers on tap, wide selection of pizza, sandwiches and salads.

Heck, even Boogie, the silly uncle can visit.

Let's see, save a place for 11top, Boogie...now to tell family we'll be having more than just a turkey dinner for Thanksgiving...we'll have guests flying in...

Then Boogie can show me pictures of his family from his wallet...people I've never had the chance to meet before...

Last edited:
Back