Photos, let's see 'em

Some stlyin' dude in Stevensville, Md.

BJWDo2n.jpg

Now I know where they got the inspiration for the new strap.

Last week, I went to Ron Fellows racing school in Pahrump, Arizona. What a fantastic experience, and on top of my bucket list. The gent next to me in the last photo is Richie Hearn, 7-time Indy 500 driver, and great guy. Man, did I ever get my eyes opened on what this car can do. It was amazing how much my speed improved by the end of class. Nothing quite like hitting the brakes hard at 125mph coming into a very sharp corner. :eek:

="11top, post: 435566, member: 700"Nothing quite like hitting the brakes hard at 125mph coming into a very sharp corner.
Hitting the brakes from 150? on two wheels?

Sounds like a great time. I love the track, especially when I get a good rhythm going. I started seeing roads a lot differently.

Last edited:
What a great experience for you Steve. I thought about it so many times but ---- Anyways, since we have identical cars does this mean you could now consistently kick my ass on the course. :eek::D I just spotted mine in a pic of your trip, #75A.

Last week, I went to Ron Fellows racing school in Pahrump, Arizona. What a fantastic experience, and on top of my bucket list. The gent next to me in the last photo is Richie Hearn, 7-time Indy 500 driver, and great guy. Man, did I ever get my eyes opened on what this car can do. It was amazing how much my speed improved by the end of class. Nothing quite like hitting the brakes hard at 125mph coming into a very sharp corner. :eek:

That must have been amazing!

IMG0511.jpeg

Collywobble’s Laser dinghy pictured first morning of the UK Laser Association’s Masters Inland Championships held over the weekend. I can’t think of many sports you can compete against wold champions and other elite / ex Olympic sailors as a club-level competitor so for me it was a win just being there and lining up with the others. And I seem to have avoided the infamous Grafham killer shrimps too:eek:

Back