Photos, let's see 'em

NMD. New Medication Day. o_O

nmd.jpg

Forty-six & 2 NOT ahead of me... :rolleyes:

Edit: Great, hm? "Retardtabletten" -> "Retard Tablets"... xD
I think in english that's called "prolonged-release tablets"

I like abstract looking stuff. Like the ice in post #1. So I'll start spamming this thread with a few pictures of ideas I had/pictures I made. While I really like most
of the pictures in here so far I'd like to see some ... what the french call a certain "I don't know what". :D Some photo ideas, things to look out for.

In the spirit of abstract and Shawn's first post, here is one I took of ice on the roof of my car one morning:

NQbKzMq.jpg

The Mrs and I were on vacation in Maryland last week. I ran in to this guy. Go figure. It was the lobby of his building!

7Q9BckN.jpg

Bodia you handsome fellow you!;)

I'm quite slow at reading through older threads >30 pages.... xD

Saw 11tops pictures and the award, congrats! Someone has to be attentive to (even see) make a shot like that... ^^

While any camera is better than no camera in a situation like that and smartphones are good these days...
I wonder if people really think of it this way?

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to start a debate on this - like I said, I know smartphones can
make great pictures these days. I get the argument about size/weight and having it with you all the time.
And I know there's tons of pictures where you just don't need a dedicated camera.

But SLR/lenses hopefully won't disappear because of that... and I'm not just talking about special cases,
like macro photography/wedding photography. And I'm not talking about people who just need to buy
the newest full frame dslr nikon/canon/sony has to offer because everyone around them does so.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to see more people like 11top getting a camera. I haven't used mine in
years, I'd borrow it to someone like him in a second just to see what happens/if he likes it.

But "who needs an SLR"?
Pffh... who needs Danny Carey and his drumkit for a new tool record when there's ezDrummer?

lol... I hope no one gets offended by this. It isn't meant that way. It's just a few things making this impressingly
complicated to send. First one probably me being a native german speaker and afraid of getting misunderstood
as a "korinthenkacker"(nitpicker). And I'm catholic - so I probably was born to feel guilty. :D

You don’t have to convince me, I love my SLR, I’ve just got lazy!

Back