On the road to disease freedom

5243d3d0a54fe1c063b3f85881c15e10.jpg
So true. The people that believe this mainstream media without researching themselves are stoopid.

I think the OP was wise receiving his shot, but I think that I might have waited until after arriving home and displaying the immunization document instead of sitting in the car with a shopper heading into CVS. The camera says a lot more when you see an image, but we're only imagining what's there based on our experience.

Regards mainstream media; they make their own news, but seldom speak about what their own view is; it's mostly other folks viewpoints and opinions. That is supposedly so the news is always updating and "new," even though they try to learn what the truth is, media often "fishes" for information in order to gain understanding. Which is a competitive game.

The truth is, there is just so much useful and useless information both online and in the media one must be discerning to grasp its meaning. If we provide useless information, of course, it's gonna be stupid. It may be how you make choices and decisions that will either provide bad news, or good news, because what we write online is often viewable to the mainstream media.

FTR, those who were a little thirsty, there's a pitcher of clean tap water in the fridge. Please remember to refill it so others can have some, as well.

I think the OP was wise receiving his shot, but I think that I might have waited until after arriving home and displaying the immunization document instead of sitting in the car with a shopper heading into CVS. The camera says a lot more when you see an image, but we're only imagining what's there based on our experience.

Regards mainstream media; they make their own news, but seldom speak about what their own view is; it's mostly other folks viewpoints and opinions. That is supposedly so the news is always updating and "new," even though they try to learn what the truth is, media often "fishes" for information in order to gain understanding. Which is a competitive game.

The truth is, there is just so much useful and useless information both online and in the media one must be discerning to grasp its meaning. If we provide useless information, of course, it's gonna be stupid. It may be how you make choices and decisions that will either provide bad news, or good news, because what we write online is often viewable to the mainstream media.

FTR, those who were a little thirsty, there's a pitcher of clean tap water in the fridge. Please remember to refill it so others can have some, as well.
I think it's like saying "oh there is some crazy wild stuff in that book store" True, but you go in to buy what you are interested in. It's up to you to have eyes to see.

Shot #2 is in the books. Only side effect so far is I came down with a case of Chick-Fil-A milkshake at lunch.

There was only one shirt to wear today. Only mine is black, and my body emphasizes the empty space below the message.

1455acb68c04cc5feed3c4efc028d24f.jpg

Shot #2 is in the books. Only side effect so far is I came down with a case of Chick-Fil-A milkshake at lunch.

There was only one shirt to wear today. Only mine is black, and my body emphasizes the empty space below the message.

1455acb68c04cc5feed3c4efc028d24f.jpg
Good thing today ain’t Sunday. :D

Just un-mf-believable.
it is! This crap is out of control! There is a great restaurant where my daughter lives and we went to try to get lunch there Sunday. The wait was 1hour and 45 minutes. We left. The manager had told my daughter a few weeks ago, that they are in serious jeopardy because after 40 years in business, they thought they could survive the 25% capacity stuff, the 50%, and now they can fill the place up again. Problem is, (it's a BIG place) they can't get anyone to work because the freakin government keeps giving people money to stay home on the couch. So, their service is suffering and after months of limited capacity, they can't get enough workers to properly service full capacity! All because they're getting paid more to sit home on their ... edited... and get paid by the government!

My daughter said there is a place in town that has had a "now hiring- we need help. Full time with benefits" sign out for weeks now, and they pay a decent wage. Even running ads in the paper that they need workers, and can't get people to apply!

A guy called me to apply for a loan today... get this. He's 70, so he's on SS, which is fine. He worked all his life. But he's getting $800/week in unemployment! HE hasn't worked since he was 67 and that was part time, and now he's getting $800/ week for nothing. He didn't understand why we couldn't count that as income for a mortgage loan... Oh well, he's managed to save up OVER $25,000 in the last 14 months JUST from all the money the govt is giving him to NOT work... when he's really retired! Are you freakin kidding me????

Gas is up 45% since the election.. bet it's well over $3 everywhere by summer. We aren't allowed to talk about politics, so I won't... but we're headed down a very bad path, and we're in high gear. The inmates are running the asylum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received the first dose of the Pfizer this afternoon. I had to drive a bit to get it, but the hospital/medical system I use opened up a few vaccination clinics in the area. It was very efficient. I did see someone have a bad reaction, however.

I feel fine. As I was close to Cuyahoga Valley National Park I went there afterwards and biked for 90 minutes.

Inflation is happening, buy guitars now!

I've had the astrazeneca vaccine, gin and tonic goes well with it - no side effects more than the seasonal flu jab, all that EU stuff is politics due to their dithering ordering supply

I know of middle aged people who are going to fall off the cliff when the government money stops, their job will have gone, so feel sorry for them, there's a lot will lose at the end of this kerfuffle.

Back