On the road to disease freedom

I'm about six weeks past my second Moderna shot. Kinda fun, still being safe and wearing my mask while with others while indoors or in a car. We are still operating at home as if we are in lockdown mode - no social gatherings, etc...
How did that 2nd shot go for you? I get Moderna #2 on April 16. #1 stung like hell after a day for 2 days,but nothing else.

Krispy Kreme nationwide. Fortunately the closest one to me is an hour away.

I told my wife we should take the ride. She said, “For a free doughnut? Doesn’t that seem, I don’t know, STUPID?” (You could hear the capitalization.)

I said, “There’s also a Cinnabon there.”

We ride at dawn.
That was an AWESOME counter! Cinnabon is the best!

How did that 2nd shot go for you? I get Moderna #2 on April 16. #1 stung like hell after a day for 2 days,but nothing else.
I just got my first Moderna shot at a National Guard run location. Talk about precision. No adverse effects after 90 minutes. I did see a lady in the 15 minute post shot waiting area almost pass out. She got loaded in to a wheel chair a wheeled somewhere else.

I just got my first Moderna shot at a National Guard run location. Talk about precision. No adverse effects after 90 minutes. I did see a lady in the 15 minute post shot waiting area almost pass out. She got loaded in to a wheel chair a wheeled somewhere else.

It’s your cast iron constitution!;)

I saw someone faceplant at the County run site where I was. He was talking when I left the holding area. There were plenty of Fire Rescue and Ambulance crews on hand to tend to him, although a few were tied up giving shots.

vzkigMR.gif

Back to the room where they eliminate the weak and...sorry, wrong forum.

BTW - I love that the schematic that circulated as supposedly the microchip that was being implanted (never mind the absolute absurdity of the idea in the first place) was actually the schematic for the Boss Metal Zone pedal.
Too funny! Besides, it's not like our moves aren't already known. Those pesky cell phones!

Back