NGD: 2007 PRS Private Stock 513 in Purple Mist

Enjoyable read, congrats on a fantastic new addition to an already stunning harem, first time I see an etched eagle in MOP instead of the silver one, it is exquisite. Enjoy it in good health.

That's a beaut! I think Purple Mist tends to go a bit more purple on flame (like on the back of the neck), but it's definitely more of a purplish gray than a grayish purple. I wonder if that's faded at all. But PM was never very purple.

Congrats!

That's a beaut! I think Purple Mist tends to go a bit more purple on flame (like on the back of the neck), but it's definitely more of a purplish gray than a grayish purple. I wonder if that's faded at all. But PM was never very purple.

Congrats!
Yeah I did wonder about fade but the stain is totally even and the back of the neck is the same colour and even too. I have seen a few faded aqua violet/northern lights prs's and usually seen remnants of the original colour in place . So I am pretty confident it is original
And did I mention I love how gothic it looks:)?

Awesome looking guitar , I love the 513 too and I really like dark colors or just plain black. Here’s mine I got last year.
aXHya4Y.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats! Well done, I might add... Looks like all your 513's have the proper, 'old school' 513 nuts & birds. The newer versions just aren't the same.
And many will agree that the swamp ash 513's are just... superior.... ;)
pG0W2o3.jpg
Great googly moogly!

Back