Networking

givekatyzombrex

That’s my Xbox handle. It’s literally the only thing I could network with anyone about. Friend me if you play GTA V in the middle of the day if you’re off work, and you wanna grief people.

Edit: Or run heists... I guess.

I’ve got a friend that makes all kinds of arcade games; sit downs, stand ups, coffee tables, etc. here in Chicago. You could commission one with 1000’s of the old games.
I always wanted to stop in that place in Lisle that did old video games. Probably drove past it a thousand times, and never stopped in.

Yeah, me too, is it still there? Thank god I don’t have the space, or it’d be dangerous.
I don't think so. IIRC, there were two. One on Ogden, near Yackley, and one on Main St, just north of Ogden. Or, it could have been the same place that moved from one spot to the other. I'll have to take a drive that way one day to find out. One of them was strictly pinball, I think.

John
Phoenix AZ
IT Guy. People ask what my specialty is, but I don't have one. I basically do everything necessary to keep our little corner of a major University running.
I... uhhh... well, here's one: There's a problem with my amp rig and I can't find the time to fix it. Especially now that the whole family is home all day.

My big video games were Missile Command, Battlezone, Galaga, Gorf, Defender, and Space Invaders. Not that I was great on most of them. I was big on pinball.

I'd love to get one of those OneUp games - has four or five games and the original-type control panels. And I'd really like to have a couple pinball machines - namely Bally's Delta Queen and the original Kiss machine. I haven't seen a Delta Queen machine in 30+ years, but that's one of my all-time favorites - played it for six hours on a quarter once.

Back