Networking

My mother was a highly regarded Microbiologist back in the 70's and 80's. She found Giardia in a towns water supply, which led to stricker sanitation at the water treatment plant. Did some other interesting stuff too.

in other words... she was a witch.

Eric
Lafayette, CO (kinda between Denver and Boulder)
Higher Ed Administrator
I love bikes, cameras, travel, and this forum! I'm not much of a web socializer, and every time I do end up reading through some other forum I'm shocked at the amount of a$$hatted behaviour. Thanks for being awesome.

1. Rick
2. Lake Jackson, Texas
3. Police Chief who retired to become a full time musician just in time for every performance venue in the nation to be closed down.
4. I have a variety of talents that I don’t use effectively, but have become a pretty decent baker (breads and pastry mostly) in my spare time.

Scott

Ellenburg Ny...aboot 15 mins from the Canadian border eh. That's actually how most of us talk here...being so close to the border. Soorey

Mechanic

Soc Security number 072-21-1234

D.O.B. 3/6/24

Mothers maiden name: Smiff

I have a weird sense of humor that most folks don't get or just plain isn't funny.

Currently trying to stock my home arcade.

Real World name: Dave
Real World location: Richland, a town that was created by the US Army for the Manhattan Project in the "high horrible desert" in Eastern Washington
Real World job: I design, buy, and manage operations of high performance computing systems for a federal national laboratory
True fact: At one of the early PRS experiences I asked Paul how he kept improving quality as they increased output. He said "I'm doing my best work ever," and handed me his glasses. I briefly tried them on and they made my head swim.

1. What’s your given name? (Include first only or full)
Agis
2. Where do you live?
Nafplio, Greece
3. What’s your occupation?
Production Manager / Board member for a Recycling Company
4. What one thing would you like to share about yourself to others?
Guitars aside, I really enjoy Windsurfing, and sea activities in general. Luckily I live less than 1km from the nearest beach.

Let's just say it's M. Duncan, no, wait, Mike D....gotta keep it secret.

I live in Northern Virginia, also known as the DC suburbs, and 76 miles from THE factory.

I try to hold society together.

I love Star Wars, Coca Cola, the Washington Capitals, biking, and Disney. I went to 19 different elementary, junior and high schools.

Back