Let's see those modded PRS's

IMG_1611.JPG

I thought I posted these here once, but I'm not finding them, but here is my Modded SE245 with Gotoh Locking Tuners and Wraparound Adjustable Bridge in Black Chrome. I also switched out the cream pickup rings for black, and swapped the knobs with abalone/black knobs, and replaced the pickup switch. I modded my Custom 24 too, but you can't see that because it was wiring and pickups, and it looks exactly the same as it did before the changes.

IpbNpxK.jpg

qXl0AqG.jpg

This was in another thread, but really belongs here I think, so I apologize if people already saw this. I didn't do it, the previous owner did, but it's the reason why I bought the guitar, my second PRS. Three D-type pups with a 5 way, all the work
20200608-104012-resized.jpg
20200608-104022-resized-1.jpg
done by PTC. Great quack in positions 2 and 4, especially since I lowered the middle pup a bit. Such a well thought out and intelligent mod, it's just seems obvious and natural somehow.

This was in another thread, but really belongs here I think, so I apologize if people already saw this. I didn't do it, the previous owner did, but it's the reason why I bought the guitar, my second PRS. Three D-type pups with a 5 way, all the work
20200608-104012-resized.jpg
20200608-104022-resized-1.jpg
done by PTC. Great quack in positions 2 and 4, especially since I lowered the middle pup a bit. Such a well thought out and intelligent mod, it's just seems obvious and natural somehow.

That's awesome! I really dig that one.

Back