Let’s see the “rockin’” presents Santa brought you.

My kids got me this for my man cave....

fAHtZhb.jpg

got me some swag

yf8UJDb.jpg

I got the same hat, and a new black PRS strap. Already have that shirt.

Other gear, I got a small Sound Craft mixer that I wanted for the music room, an expression pedal for the Atomic AmpliFire12, and I’m getting a QSC CP8 for the AA12 as well. Also got a couple sets of strings for the Taylors.

I got the same hat, and a new black PRS strap. Already have that shirt.

Other gear, I got a small Sound Craft mixer that I wanted for the music room, an expression pedal for the Atomic AmpliFire12, and I’m getting a QSC CP8 for the AA12 as well. Also got a couple sets of strings for the Taylors.
I'm picking up a Boss Katana 100 tomorrow, along with several sets of strings. The state found me some money to spend.

PRS Guitar Cleaning Kit. Gregg Allman's last album. Gary Moore box set. Kiss Dynasty T-shirt - I had the original shirt from the tour, but, uh, it...shrunk. Yeah, that's it. It wasn't me getting larger. And I have a Kiss Alive II shirt coming. Sorry Shawn.

Oh, and I got 13 Private Stock guitars.

f11njxpvej2mlfwx0pfw.jpg

PRS Guitar Cleaning Kit. Gregg Allman's last album. Gary Moore box set. Kiss Dynasty T-shirt - I had the original shirt from the tour, but, uh, it...shrunk. Yeah, that's it. It wasn't me getting larger. And I have a Kiss Alive II shirt coming. Sorry Shawn.

Oh, and I got 13 Private Stock guitars.

f11njxpvej2mlfwx0pfw.jpg

“.....and a Partridge in a Pear tree!”

My water heater quit working Christmas Day. I managed a temporary fix to get a couple of showers out of it. Back in business by dinner time yesterday. Hot water does rock.
When mine crapped out a few years ago the plumber had no access to a new one at that moment.
So I convinced him to drive me to Home Depot in his truck, grab one and we had it installed in 2 hours.
Indeed hot water rocks. Glad you were back up and running quickly.

Back