What (guitar related) did Santa bring?

Work surprised with a bonus large enough to satisfy the wife and allow me start looking at used Cores! Perhaps an NGD soon, you others are having a fine holiday it seems :)
I am an idiot...
I hummed and hawed for way too long on a beautiful 25th Anni Swamp Ash NF3. The price was unreal on the low side as well.
Still sick about it.
Best of luck and congrats!

A Xmas weekend at work. Was thrilled to all pluperfect...bupkis. What did I buy? Hmm. Roll of bubble wrap. An awesome chicken tin sign. 3 French hens. A case of beer. A new pair of dress shoes to go with my suits. Selling my PRS Core Silver Sky on eBay (see avatar) to pay for my vehicle tax come January. Will downgrade to something else PRS. Several pairs of warm plain non-argyle socks. Some rug cleaner. Some better shampoo. Some highlighter pens. Picked up some free Gift of Tone presets and effects blocks from various famous guitarist celebs who contributed them to the FAS website. 3 bottles of cabernet. A prime rib roast ($5.99/lb, woohoo!). Some hypoallergenic pillow liners. Some disposable shaving blades. A hard look at a craggy face in the mirror. A dispensation from iCore for my section 8. Some diet polar soda mixers. A new and improved sense of humor. Did I forget anything? Sure, but who's counting...

Nothing this year. Got an SE HBII Piezo for my retirement treat (to myself) a few months ago so that was enough for this year; though as I have my Birthday in a week or so (and the new models should be out soon, as well as some good deals going at the monent), then perhaps someone might be kind.....

A Xmas weekend at work. Was thrilled to all pluperfect...bupkis. What did I buy? Hmm. Roll of bubble wrap. An awesome chicken tin sign. 3 French hens. A case of beer. A new pair of dress shoes to go with my suits. Selling my PRS Core Silver Sky on eBay (see avatar) to pay for my vehicle tax come January. Will downgrade to something else PRS. Several pairs of warm plain non-argyle socks. Some rug cleaner. Some better shampoo. Some highlighter pens. Picked up some free Gift of Tone presets and effects blocks from various famous guitarist celebs who contributed them to the FAS website. 3 bottles of cabernet. A prime rib roast ($5.99/lb, woohoo!). Some hypoallergenic pillow liners. Some disposable shaving blades. A hard look at a craggy face in the mirror. A dispensation from iCore for my section 8. Some diet polar soda mixers. A new and improved sense of humor. Did I forget anything? Sure, but who's counting...
You only got 18 things this year and last year you got 20. Man, it sucks to fall down the social ladder.

I jest, and good haul :)

Back