Let’s see the “rockin’” presents Santa brought you.

Oh ho............I see what you did there.

:cool::D

All it’s gonna take is a little push from you guys at Experience. Veinbuster will distract me at the wine cart, Scott R. will get me high, and y’all can Help her pick one out while I lick the parking lot.

Well yeah; see what I did there?

Noted. You want two lap dances.

YaZxwdb.jpg

This f@cker turns two today.

That little dude is stylin' big time.

There’s this box sitting on top of my liquor cabinet that I’m not allowed to touch. It’s rumored to have a roasted maple Tele neck with 6100 stainless frets, but hell, I dunno. The ‘ol x-ray vision is on the fritz again and opening it would be some sort of travesty to family holidays or some crap like that. :rolleyes: Could be a damned pair of socks for all I know. o_O

neckbox.jpg
I recognize the Warmoth address on the box :) - clever camouflage if not a neck!

He did, but Santa bought him an Akai instead... so it’s Santa’s fault if he becomes a serial killer.

ojBlyMt.jpg
That is a darned good lookin’ kid you got there, bud. Strap a keytar on him and he’ll have the chicks swarming him in the green room. Give it a couple of years.

Or a ticket to NAMM?!!
I already got one of those.

I was pretty excited to open this up. My wife really pays attention and does her research!! She knows I have been playing with samples and needed a better sampler. She also knew I wanted to get into doing "alternative" productions. This should be FUN!!

I was pretty excited to open this up. My wife really pays attention and does her research!! She knows I have been playing with samples and needed a better sampler. She also knew I wanted to get into doing "alternative" productions. This should be FUN!!

Very nice. I met Matt Celliti at Gear Fest. He's the guy NI had come out to work the their booth. He was cool and does classes on their stuff as well. Check him out if you haven't.

https://www.macprovideo.com/about/trainer/mattcellitti

Back