INGD: I just put a deposit down on a 2008 Core Mira

I’ve got a line on a Core Mira in great shape. Could probably get it for $650, with the case. Wife will kill me—oh, the challenges of GAS.

I implore you to do it. That is a steal on an underaged guitar. A little known fact is that Paul used to test new amp designs with a core Mire.

was that the Mira that someone put up on the facebook buy/sell group? I saw that and if I didn't just get a Korina McCarty I would have snagged it. something so cool about that one.

It looks like the the seller stiffed the buyer. I found the ad and there's a warning, and a sad tale of apparent fraud.

Last edited:
The way I figure it, with the Schaller Trem it’s 100% reversible so if I end up liking the wraparound stop tail more I can just revert back and use the Schaller elsewhere
Will it line up with the studs on the Mira? Great idea for versatility! What model Schaller?

IMG-0600.jpg

Here she is! Finally got around to taking a photo and putting nickel pickup covers on. Great flavour of PRS this one is, really versatile. Like a tele in coil tap mode and an SG in full humbucking mode.
Lovely lovely Mira buddy!! Color, EVERYTHING! I love mine!! Enjoy that beauty!

Back