2x NGD: Custom 22 & S2 Mira

Are you willing to go Semi-Hollow? If so, Sweetwater has an S2 Mira Semi-Hollow in McCarty Tobacco Sunburst coming in in a couple of weeks or days. Maybe check with your sales engineer. Granted, that means an extra $100.

Edit: I’ve been very lucky with my local GC. They’ve been nothing but great. Maybe it’s an East Bay Area, CA prop 65 that determined that sucking at their jobs is highly carcinogenic ;) In all seriousness, I feel like I live in a bubble where GC is actually pretty amazing. I have my go-to guys there too. With that said, Sweetwater is fantastic. I absolutely share the sentiment of wanting to support those guys.

It is in now, I was just looking at it. :cool:

It is in now, I was just looking at it. :cool:

Oh man, I saw it. The grain on it is beautiful. That was the one that I had pre-ordered, but decided to get the solid one somewhere else because, 1) I was already going to get a Semi-Hollow Singlecut and 2) the price I got on the solid Mira was too good to pass. The singlecut is still on its way and is coming from the Sweetwater.

congratulation for your mira,i'm so envious, this is what i have ordered but after a 11 month wait they said (spannish importer ) no more available so i got the last black one , she sounds good though .

Back