I think about S2 pickguards a lot.

While not S2s, I am a fan of nice pick guards.

Ooohhhhh yeeeaaaahhhh!

I know you’ve posted these before, but man, that Starla! What color is the finish on that, faded aquamarine or faded turquoise?

Hey Cocorosa! How ya been? Glad to see you on here..I thought @Alnus Rubra @DreamTheaterRules had scared you away... Between Alnus with his kilt & DTR's speedo we all have to proceed with our eyes closed:eek::p
I know your question was directed at Sergio...
But please allow me to act as his mouthpiece. The definitive answer is HELL YEAH He can make room for that...if not I will gladly hold on to it for him...lets just keep that part between us.;)

I'm good thanks. It takes more than those two to scare me away! Hope things are well with you too :)

But I fear your secret may already be out …!

Sounds to me like you’re ready for a Private Stock. Fortunately, I have just the Sherpa for you, his name is @jfb.

I am way too impatient to wait a year and way too scared to even think about how much it would cost. Whereas PRS could just make this as a prototype run and I will gladly do the John Mayer thing and do lots of twitter / Instagram video feeds showing off how awesome it is.

I am way too impatient to wait a year and way too scared to even think about how much it would cost. Whereas PRS could just make this as a prototype run and I will gladly do the John Mayer thing and do lots of twitter / Instagram video feeds showing off how awesome it is.

I think it’s more like 18 months now....

I don't think about the colors (which I could change) as much as the shape.

The majority of the range is OK, but the doublecut (e.g. "PRS Custom/Standard 24/22") shape turns me off. It has too much of that angry pointy SG (full pickguard, not treble-side-only) thing going on and detracts from the nice curves of the body.

I don't think about the colors (which I could change) as much as the shape.

The majority of the range is OK, but the doublecut (e.g. "PRS Custom/Standard 24/22") shape turns me off. It has too much of that angry pointy SG (full pickguard, not treble-side-only) thing going on and detracts from the nice curves of the body.

I think it’s because it reminds me of an SG guard that I like it. Like, my brain is already cool with it because it’s familiar.

I think it’s because it reminds me of an SG guard that I like it. Like, my brain is already cool with it because it’s familiar.

Same..It's a polarizing thought really...pickguards are kinda like yoga pants or a speedo...there is no grey area...for a select few they can accentuate a svelt body and bring attention to curves and contours that are pleasing...for the others...well just DON'T...I for one think yoga pants are a gift from the heavens...and speedos...hmmm, nope, I got nothin..I only included the speedos to make my analogy seem less sexist and offensive. Why am I'm sitting here podering pickguards like they are the meaning of life???!!! Now I'm making clothing comparisons! o_OYoga pants? SPEEDOS?!!! Mmm...yoga pants huhu...yeah yooogaaa pants:confused:...wait why am I....DOH! Dammit Sergio! :mad::confused::D

Not that I’ve noticed, and it’s hanging in my office display case.

You call it an "office display case" I call it "11top's Museum of Glorious Private Stock Exotic Wood Greatness"...or Guitar Nirvana ..ya know...cause it is. How about 11tops Awesome Wood..wait...no scratch that...the first one will work.

Back