I think about S2 pickguards a lot.

I agree with most of what has been said above, and this dovetails nicely with thoughts on a guitar I’ve been dreaming about lately but haven’t seen on the open marketplace yet.

m8CZtAo.jpg

EGADS!!!!!! That thing is beyond words...…..

When they made my old EGII in 1992, it at least came with a white pearloid (mother of toilet seat) pickguard. That had me gasping at the guitar.
Remember, the PRS Accessories shop has a couple of colors available for the S2's for very little money.

So I have this guitar....

24265041511_255bc55270_c.jpg

and I really want a satin wood pick guard similar to this to go along with it....

m8CZtAo.jpg

...since this is a satin prototype I think that would be a nice fit.

Any ideas where to find such a thing?

Steve

Looks exactly like mine! & I like the pick guard. Only difference that I can see is that I removed the PRS sticker that is affixed to your pick guard.......

Hey Cocorosa! How ya been? Glad to see you on here..I thought @Alnus Rubra @DreamTheaterRules had scared you away... Between Alnus with his kilt & DTR's speedo we all have to proceed with our eyes closed:eek::p
I know your question was directed at Sergio...
But please allow me to act as his mouthpiece. The definitive answer is HELL YEAH He can make room for that...if not I will gladly hold on to it for him...lets just keep that part between us.;)

Hey Cocorosa! How ya been? Glad to see you on here..I thought @Alnus Rubra @DreamTheaterRules had scared you away... Between Alnus with his kilt & DTR's speedo we all have to proceed with our eyes closed:eek::p
I know your question was directed at Sergio...
But please allow me to act as his mouthpiece. The definitive answer is HELL YEAH He can make room for that...if not I will gladly hold on to it for him...lets just keep that part between us.;)

Mmm a tartan speedo with glitter!;)

Can you make room for metallic deep purple with silver glitter pickguard? And maybe silver birds down the fretboard (which would ideally be in ebony to make them totally stand out plus it makes a great fretboard).

Sounds to me like you’re ready for a Private Stock. Fortunately, I have just the Sherpa for you, his name is @jfb.

Back