I think I’m dead.

You’re holding out for one of these :)

B547-DD40-E57-F-404-A-B51-D-9-CECEF648-DB3.png
Oh No! Say It Isn't So!!...

Nah, this isn’t about pot brownies.

I have a very short list of specific PRS guitars left that I’d like, and two of them are available right now.

I have the money.

But I can’t seem to pull the trigger or get excited about buying them.

Am I dead?
It could be an age related thing or a phase of life. I haven't felt like buying much for the past two years. I think that is because my collection is nicely rounded out and I don't feel like there is much out there that I don't already have something that compares to it. I have felt that I have better stock in my home right now than any of the shops in my area. I have a few over 30 guitars and honestly have about every angle I am interested in covered at least once. The only ones I seem to get excided about are private stocks and I just can't drop the money they go for. It isn't that I don't have it. I just think the price has gone beyond the amount of difference that I am going to experience between that guitar and the wood library or artist pack guitars I already have. I had thought about selling off a portion of the collection and putting that money into having one built but the lead time on that is longer than I really want to wait on it. This all adds up to me not buying anything or getting the desire to buy something.

You're dead.

Welcome to Hell!

Here's your blue Strat.
Hey, if that Strat can be my Suhr Classic Pro in Lake Placid Blue, I can live with that.... ;)

Back