I think I’m dead.

Nah, this isn’t about pot brownies.

I have a very short list of specific PRS guitars left that I’d like, and two of them are available right now.

I have the money.

But I can’t seem to pull the trigger or get excited about buying them.

Am I dead?

I kinda get it. I'm in the stage where I consider selling my Standard yet again. This idea is coming back like boomerang for past few months. I love the guitar, it resonates like motherfucker and looks lush. Its just my 35th anniversary is doing it all. I'm seriously thinking to become a one-guitar-man.

Lol! He’s actually how I began being called Sergio.

My band was on tour with his band and we shared a bass rig that had “Sergio” stenciled on it real big. Since we were the headliner everyone assumed my name was Sergio.
You mean your name’s not actually Sergio? Next, I’m going to find out you covet my blue guitars!

I kinda get it. I'm in the stage where I consider selling my Standard yet again. This idea is coming back like boomerang for past few months. I love the guitar, it resonates like motherfucker and looks lush. Its just my 35th anniversary is doing it all. I'm seriously thinking to become a one-guitar-man.
Don't Do It. You Will Regret It In Numerous Ways. I Have Seen This Countless Times And Ridden That Rollercoaster Myself At One Time In My Life. NEVER AGAIN! Why Would Anybody Get Rid Of A Great Playing Guitar? I Define "A Great Playing Guitar" As Something Exceptional Playing And Not The Norm For Said Guitar. Those Finds Don't Come Around Often SO If You Are Lucky Enough To Have One Why Get Rid Of It?

Don't Do It. You Will Regret It In Numerous Ways. I Have Seen This Countless Times And Ridden That Rollercoaster Myself At One Time In My Life. NEVER AGAIN! Why Would Anybody Get Rid Of A Great Playing Guitar? I Define "A Great Playing Guitar" As Something Exceptional Playing And Not The Norm For Said Guitar. Those Finds Don't Come Around Often SO If You Are Lucky Enough To Have One Why Get Rid Of It?
It is excellent playing guitar. I did so much work on it. It's crazy how well it resonates—one piece body, one piece neck, you know. I just have no idea for it recently. I used it for alternative tuning before; maybe I need to do this again.

The idea is planted in my brain now, but you are right; I know I will regret it. I have never seen Standard 24 as cute as this one. Birds, jaw-dropping swirl on the body. It just doesn't feel as good as my Custom

It is excellent playing guitar. I did so much work on it. It's crazy how well it resonates—one piece body, one piece neck, you know. I just have no idea for it recently. I used it for alternative tuning before; maybe I need to do this again.

The idea is planted in my brain now, but you are right; I know I will regret it. I have never seen Standard 24 as cute as this one. Birds, jaw-dropping swirl on the body. It just doesn't feel as good as my Custom

Yeah, it’s not worth it to sell that guitar.

If you’re not playing it at the moment, shove it under a bed somewhere and forget about for awhile.

Back