I think I’m dead.

Lol! He’s actually how I began being called Sergio.

My band was on tour with his band and we shared a bass rig that had “Sergio” stenciled on it real big. Since we were the headliner everyone assumed my name was Sergio.
Wait... you mean it's not? Holy crap that's how it's listed in my will! :eek::eek:

Oh well. Hope that guy has big feet. I left "him" at least 3 pairs of size 13 basketball shoes. (And I know what you're thinking, but obviously Alnus gets the Speedo).

It is excellent playing guitar. I did so much work on it. It's crazy how well it resonates—one piece body, one piece neck, you know. I just have no idea for it recently. I used it for alternative tuning before; maybe I need to do this again.

The idea is planted in my brain now, but you are right; I know I will regret it. I have never seen Standard 24 as cute as this one. Birds, jaw-dropping swirl on the body. It just doesn't feel as good as my Custom

Never let it go, seriously dude you will live in regret.

Also I could get taco sauce/guacamole on that, rawr.

Just pop the covers off a set of \m/ pickups.

I don’t ever recall them making them without them.

They could be had that way. Just not at large.

ps607903.jpg

I feel your post, Sergio. For me, it’s about priorities. One kid in college and two in high school, buying a guitar just doesn’t seem to turn me on at the moment.
I didn’t buy guitars, or bikes, while my kids were in university...but when the youngest graduated, all hell broke lose.

Back