FMrOo9P
n0IirZC.jpg

FMrOo9P.jpg

CemIJFd.jpg

EJ7mOZk.jpg

EdVN1i0.jpg

e0pIehz.jpg

H9WSZpc.jpg

Lot of love to Peach Guitars in the UK which took the comparison pictures for me.

DAMMIT!
I WANT ALL THREE!

So? Inquiring minds want to know.
Wow - sorry folks, I didn't realise that people were posting on this thread.

I really appreciate the support in being a late starter actually (at 43) - I see from the introduction section that I'm not the only one which is great. Honestly, if I can get to a standard where I can enjoy myself and play pretty much what I want in 10 years' time, then I'll be very happy. I was worried when I started this thread that it might be taken as something of a crass flex, which is not my intention at all. I just waited 25 years later than I should have to started playing and I need to give myself every chance of seeing it through the grind.

In terms of which one, I emailed 6 separate signature dealers about 10 different pieces. Having just received these iPhone pictures which the supplier sent me, I am pretty much decided on my faded blue 10 top which I have fallen hard for:

b1vYFEm.jpg

RCcXdfH.jpg

G9PLHAu.jpg

OLTzJ78.jpg

5Swtwte.jpg

zm6Ju8G.jpg

Gunga gunga me wantee!

That's a very nice starter guitar. I'd assume you will find it easy to learn on that high quality instrument. Congrats she's a beaut!

KILLER!!! CONGRATS!! Also, it's never, ever, ever too late! NEVER! I started just a couple of months before my 50th birthday!!! Go for it, lean into it, and stay after it my man!

Back