Faux Sale/ Faux Trade: 2013 SE CU24

sergiodeblanc

Faux sale or faux trade is this almost mint condition pre-factory PPS SE (Super Excellent) Coston 23 in merlot color. It has to be the most butter-ful playing neck with strait hardware. There are a few light dings hear and their, but on a scale of 10 I would rate this in 9.5 condition!!!! It is rare.Yes. It has a Vintage Bald pup in the front position and an HFS (Holllyy Fugginnn Sh!tt!) pip in the behind.

I was told that the term on this guitr is better then a Flod Rose... You can Wham!-e on the term all day long to get those dive-bomb shooters like EHV does with Birds!

This guitar have birds.. SO ITS NOT CHEEP LIKE OTHERS! Hahahaha! I only trade for other PPS guitar with BIRDS!!! I would consider an trade of guitr with LESS BIRDS + $ on you're end(HAHA!) or more BIRDS with $$$ from ME!!! If you wanna talk cash..... I NEED TO CELar $1100 on this one... or ill keep it.

I have some picures but if you WANT more! ill mail them too you!

Pease don't waste my time with lower balls or no-shows... MY TIME IS IMPORTANT! I WILL ONLY RESPOND TO TRADES AND OFFERS FROM LIKEMINDEDEd PEOPLE like ME!!

I will meat you in person at the Shakeys Pizza on Rt 24... NO EXXCEPTIONS! too work a deal.

DO NOT TEXT MY NUMBER! IT IS A LAND LINE?

I don't know, man. Those birds look after market to me, and I've some birds, so I know what I'm talking about.

Did the relic-ing cost a lot? I hear that adds a lot of value to a guitar these days.

does this have the 51/14 pickups in it?!

51/14 or 5150... Whatever it takes! Hahahahaha!

Did the relic-ing cost a lot? I hear that adds a lot of value to a guitar these days.

This iz real play where!!!! I don't get relik the hole thing. Hahaha! If this do not sell by tomorrow ill be forced to keep it!

The rest of you are just tire kickers an fools! Haha! I bump for trades... you're trade must be twice value mine... MINE HAZ BIRDZZZZ!!!!!!! Photo's or no reply! Put you're faverite eyes cream in response or I no you R SPAM!!!!! NO TIME WAISTERS!!!!!!!!

Does come with orignal hard in case candy in their?

I see it has original Mel Bay hang tag (I never buy guitar without this)...but only 5 strings...will this guitar make me sound like Keith Richards? I can trade for my beautiful guitar...she also red, no birdz but have custom felt pad upgrade on strap button. You like?

I see it has original Mel Bay hang tag (I never buy guitar without this)...but only 5 strings...will this guitar make me sound like Keith Richards? I can trade for my beautiful guitar...she also red, no birdz but have custom felt pad upgrade on strap button. You like?

Sweet ANGRY LARRY PICK GUARD

Does come with orignal hard in case candy in their?

Original hard candy INCLUDED!!!!!!!! yes. DONT be fooled. THIS GUITAR HAS VERY LOW CEREAL ###!!!!! This is one of the good ones.. not like the crap they make today or next weekend!
IF YOU FIND A BETTER DEAL TAKE IT!!!! BUTT you WonT HAhaha!!!!

Mel Bay. Yes!! See. almost like news. % strigz YES!!! I have others that I can replace but I don't use the little ones because Im a REAL ROCKER!!!! SO SHOULD YOU BE! HAHAHA!!

Is that original PPS gitar? I like trade but I want $$$$$$ to! NO birds MORE MONEY trade!!!!!! Can you fax me headstock? Veeerry Interrested!

What is it with the rest of you're TIME WAISTERS?!?!?!??! I spell out CLEARLY Waht I want for this RARE guitar! III pull add down and sell to friend who offer me $1300 but I don't like FACE! HAHA!

Original hard candy INCLUDED!!!!!!!! yes. DONT be fooled. THIS GUITAR HAS VERY LOW CEREAL ###!!!!! This is one of the good ones.. not like the crap they make today or next weekend!
IF YOU FIND A BETTER DEAL TAKE IT!!!! BUTT you WonT HAhaha!!!!

Mel Bay. Yes!! See. almost like news. % strigz YES!!! I have others that I can replace but I don't use the little ones because Im a REAL ROCKER!!!! SO SHOULD YOU BE! HAHAHA!!

Is that original PPS gitar? I like trade but I want $$$$$$ to! NO birds MORE MONEY trade!!!!!! Can you fax me headstock? Veeerry Interrested!

What is it with the rest of you're TIME WAISTERS?!?!?!??! I spell out CLEARLY Waht I want for this RARE guitar! III pull add down and sell to friend who offer me $1300 but I don't like FACE! HAHA!

I don't know what you see but I see BIRD!! a GIBSUN FIREBIRD ANTIQUA. where's that COA? you know the Wood from Hawaii? is it in the case?

You forgot to say "my loss is your gain" in your ad.
(I hate it what people do that. It's so stupid.)

Is cherry nice guitar, but I'm worried about shipping damage if you use the #14 box. Will you chip it in a #22 for the extra protection?

And will you trade it for a Cussed-tim 22 with four pickups? They're not all installed, but they're all there.

where's that COA? you know the Wood from Hawaii? is it in the case?

Everything in case! Haha! Neck not made from COA! This guitar has what people "in the no" call "Crackwood"!!! See. No Lie. Smart people call it that because of very fine cracks in wood neck. THIS IS DESIREABLE! NO DEFECT! See. Picktures show crackwood attach... I NO WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!

Is cherry nice guitar, but I'm worried about shipping damage if you use the #14 box. Will you chip it in a #22 for the extra protection?

And will you trade it for a Cussed-tim 22 with four pickups? They're not all installed, but they're all there.

Deer Alantig.... I would be intressted in you're four pickup IF YOU WOULD REED WITH YOURE EYES!!!!! I say I only meat in pearson at SHAKEYS PIZZA ON Rt 24 in first add!!!

Why you people so DUMB? You ALL SPAM!!! I say IN post two VERY CLEERLY that I want youu put faverite eyescream in response! Yet NOBODY does!!! I report you all as SPAMMERS to internet police!!! HOW YOU HERE ME NOW!!!! Hahaha!!!

Must sell by power ball friday! I have MEDICAL BILL'S that NEED to be paid or III keep, MY LOSS+YOURE GAIN!!!! Haha!!

Dear friend,

Based on the further explicit investment information about your guitars from my research i wish to invest in your guitar under your supervision.

I am Prince Hookah Fookah Bollocksia, the eldest son of Prince Periwinkle former finance minister of Bronx, the tiny Italian-rich sultanate on the Gulf Island of Manhattan. I save your time by not amplifying my extended royal family history, which has already been disseminated by the international media during the controversial dispute that erupted between my father and his tepbrother, the sultan of Bronx Sheik Muda Fookah.

As you may know from the interplanetary media,The sultan had accused my father of financial soddomy and impropriety of us$14.8 billion dollars this was as a result of the Asian FakePRS crisis that made my father company Amedeo Guitar Company and government owned Bronx investment company to be declared bankrupt during his tenure in the office. However my father was kept under house arrest, his guitar amp and private properties including a crude old lady refinery were later confiscated by the sultanate to avoid further prosecution from the sultan and his insecurity operatives, but before I could do that I was placed under house party arrest by the sultan and not have access to Preparation H but I have a palm V hand -held computer from which I am sending you this mail. Some of the right guard here are still loyal to me, so they would be my contact with you if there is any documents I need to send to you to enable you have access to this funds and invest it for me.

Before my iCastration, I went ahead to dispatch the sum of five undred million United States Somolians {USD$500,000,000.00} in Bitcoin under special arrangement into the custody of different private Banks and trust company's for safe keeping abroad. The money where splited and kept in the following countries, : in Phoenix, France, Spain, Fender andin my pants. Firstly, you will be required to travel to my pants to claim the money there before prceeding to other countries.

During this dispensation Please I count on your absolute confidentiality, transparency and trust while looking forward to your prompt reply towards a swift conclusion of my pants transaction. Many thanks and blessing remains with you.

Finally, your financial compensation will be the 15% of the total crash. That is 15% of ( insert IQ here ).

Thanks.
Prince Hookah Fookah Bollocksia.

All right, since you like the birds and I'm a great super awesome spectacular guy I'll offer you a once in a lifetime opportunity to go big time. Big bird time, even. I think it's time for you to stop messing around with little birds and go full on. So I offer this:

4582.jpg

Beauty, isn't it? Now you know I can't do a straight trade since you're only offering little birds, but for the super pigeon I will take one little bird and one moon guitar, or the little bird guitar with say, a nice set of tires.

(In seriousness, the photo was taken from an interesting article about a man who plays and builds unique guitars: http://www.greenpointnews.com/enter...sician-and-instrument-building-extraordinaire )

Back