Faux Sale/ Faux Trade: 2013 SE CU24

Real funny GUY!!! way to kick a man when he's brown! I'm sure SATIN has a special place in He'll for you! Haha (not funny)!!!!!!

I no relise wife dead whan I make poste. Now taht I kno she dead, I can only say...

Definitely not worth the trade. Granted, quieter womun is a pluss, but pilled up durty dishes big neguhtif.

Maaaaan... I seen a lot of guitars jus like that one on ebay where they were selling them for WAY less than what you are asking.

I no relise wife dead whan I make poste. Now taht I kno she dead, I can only say...

Definitely not worth the trade. Granted, quieter womun is a pluss, but pilled up durty dishes big neguhtif.

maybe you got something else you trade for her? something less vale?

sory hair yo wiif dade. My kondolaces.

I give u brake. I trade two 29&1/2 Les Pauls or 1/2 of a 118 Les Paul - we share.

WADE! U meen 59 Les Pauls for u ONE broken azz gitar? Im konsiderin

I was tooched buy you're offer to share but NOW YOU SAY MY GUITAR BROKEN?????? WHO YOU KNOW? WHAT? I TELL NOW YOU SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUZZED OFF JERKY!!!!!!!

I can haz cheesburger?

Im petty sure they have cheesberger at Shakeys on rt 24.

Maaaaan... I seen a lot of guitars jus like that one on ebay where they were selling them for WAY less than what you are asking.

SEE!!! EVEn you say :LIKE: mine. not mine. mine rare and limited merlot. why do not you go by one then??? I know??? BECAUSE YOU TIRE LICKER LOWBALLZ!!!!! No you have ayn money DO! GO BY THERE"S IF ITS SUCH A GOOD DEAL!!! Haha!

Seriusly! days go buy and nobodies got an real OFFER!?!?! WTF! I'm convinced ALL SPAMMERS!!! I PULL ADD AND KEEP IT NOW!!! YOU ALL CAN"T EVEN HANDEL HOW AWESOME THIS WICKED AXE ARE!! I SELL ON REVERB>COM NOW!

WAY TOO GO RUIN IT FOR EVERYBODY!!!! IM OUTTA HEAR!

Sorry to hear about your dead whiffy. I send rubber dingy across Billy Ocean and you give her good Viking funeral in lake Michigan.

I now have naked trapezoid from Henry J. His Jiffy bag collection was raided by the fedz so he sent in brown envelop made from laminated brown paper. Tone for dayz. Mother of pearl necklace. Crazy. Not s good as birds, but maybe I make bird shape from them and stick them to my fetzboard.

kevorian... Pay at next window. Pick Cheezburger up from next window. Drive around corner and check your order. Realise you don't have a cheeseburger but some carrot and drive round agin to give good bollocking. Welcome to MacDingles. Service with a smile. :)

"will trade for 59 Les Paul ORIGINAL + $$$$!!!!!!! ONLY!"

I got my 59 year Old Uncle Les + whatever is in his wallet. This is a GOOD DEAL! I don't have anymore use for him. My LOSS is YOUR GAIN!

Last edited:
I was tooched buy you're offer to share but NOW YOU SAY MY GUITAR BROKEN?????? WHO YOU KNOW? WHAT? I TELL NOW YOU SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUZZED OFF JERKY!!!!!!!

How u know we buzzed off jerky? We. thinks our restipee fo weed-jerky seakrit. You no narky r u?

Ifn u no narky, we steel make deal. I gut ultre-rare yeller dazyrock I trade, but u gotta gimme some $$$ 2. Beekuz I good guy, I throw in free Baggie of weed-jerky.

DV016_Jpg_Large_513071.149_dreamy_daisy.jpg

Stil sory 2 hair u wif dade. My Condolisa. Rice affa deal, I hep u fin new wif. Mebbe some peoples feymouse. I has lots o wemen jus hang out wid me.

Last edited:
I b waatin fo fo daze an u no show. I biginnin ya think u no faux real.

Only thing keepin me heer is the coins peoples b throwin while I rok my dazy rok. But my price go up. Now nead $$ an a couple bottles thunderbird.

Last edited:
Relisting!!!

Sorry to all you SPAMMERS! who I miss emails and crepe' offers from. My life change so much in few days! I meat the most bautiful women at wife's funeral!! IM IN LOVE with the bury-all dirckter and we going to get merry! Crazy YES!!! Haha! Luv happens when you lest expect it two!

I NEED to sale TODAY! Befour I get sue money from WEB MD I still need to put children threw collage and NOW I NEED $$$ 4 engougement ring! Haha! She so pretty I know even remember what wifey look like! Yes. That petty. Pettier then Vivica A Fox!!! Whooweee!!! she only 19 yrs old an like me when find out I have lawsuit against internet giant. True! I think love because she spend all night in room of stepped-son that go collage soon because she want wait to be merry before we DO IT!!!! haha1

NO TRADES! unless you have dimeand engourgement thing and real 1963 Less Paul... then i trade and only then i trade at Shakeys on rt 24. IN PERSONAL NO EXPECTATIONS!!!

Real cash price is $2500 for these. I let you have for $1200 because price go up as this become more RARE every days!!

NO SPAMMERS! NO TRADES! NO DISE!

Back