Faux Sale/ Faux Trade: 2013 SE CU24

I offer you better deal. But just for birds. I just want the birds. Naked. Can you pull them off and stuff them in a wee little jiffy bag for me. In return I send you a printout of winged tuners I found on the internet of eBay.

Deer Alantig.... I would be intressted in you're four pickup IF YOU WOULD REED WITH YOURE EYES!!!!! I say I only meat in pearson at SHAKEYS PIZZA ON Rt 24 in first add!!!

Why you people so DUMB? You ALL SPAM!!! I say IN post two VERY CLEERLY that I want youu put faverite eyescream in response! Yet NOBODY does!!! I report you all as SPAMMERS to internet police!!! HOW YOU HERE ME NOW!!!! Hahaha!!!

Must sell by power ball friday! I have MEDICAL BILL'S that NEED to be paid or III keep, MY LOSS+YOURE GAIN!!!! Haha!!

Finally is proof I needz. THERE IS NO SHAKEYS PIZZA ON RT 24!!!!

Shakeys Pizza is on Lakeview Dr. at intersexion with Rt. 24, but the actually address of Shakeys is LAKEVIEW. Not Rt 24.

RUN!!!

Dear friend,..

I went ahead to dispatch the sum of five undred million United States Somolians {USD$500,000,000.00} in Bitcoin under special arrangement ......The money where splited and kept in the following countries, : in Phoenix, France, Spain, Fender andin my pants. ......

Thanks.
Prince Hookah Fookah Bollocksia.

You thick I STUPID PRINCE!?!?!?! I no Andinmypants isn't in Somalia! It do not even exist anymore noiw that the USSR is called the Russia again! Hahaha! That Place is called Yugoslavia now!!!!!! GOD! Im so ANGRY!!!!

Hear I am tying to give you guys a deel on a really RARE guitar and all I get is SPAM!!!!! AND bad trades,... Whats WRONG with you all?!?!?!?!?!?

All right, since you like the birds and I'm a great super awesome spectacular guy I'll offer you a once in a lifetime opportunity to go big time. Big bird time, even. I think it's time for you to stop messing around with little birds and go full on. So I offer this:

4582.jpg

Beauty, isn't it? Now you know I can't do a straight trade since you're only offering little birds, but for the super pigeon I will take one little bird and one moon guitar, or the little bird guitar with say, a nice set of tires. )

Seeriously bro? I mean C'mon! That pickup isn'y even near the optimum spacement! Its supposed to be 3/4" away from the egg pouch if it are REAL PPS GUIATR!!!!!!!!!

Finally is proof I needz. THERE IS NO SHAKEYS PIZZA ON RT 24!!!!

Shakeys Pizza is on Lakeview Dr. at intersexion with Rt. 24, but the actually address of Shakeys is LAKEVIEW. Not Rt 24.

RUN!!!

ARRRHHHGGGKKK!!!!! WHAT R U "MENTAL"?!?!?!?!? FORGET IT!!!!

III Pull the add and keep it!!!!

You guys real screwded yoursselfs.... tay and find NOTHER ONE!!!! YOU CANT!

uis-04-melburn.jpg

FOOLZ. Erepeoples nose dat MELBAY is in Ostralia! I be weightin at da Shakys hair on Rood 24 for a weak! Where u B @ ?

Hair - I right it in Ostraleen fo ya

¿ @ q n ǝɹǝɥʍ ¡ʞɐǝʍ ɐ ɹoɟ 42 pooɹ uo ɹıɐɥ sʎʞɐɥs ɐp ʇɐ uıʇɥbıǝʍ ǝq ı ¡ɐıןɐɹʇso uı sı ʎɐqןǝɯ ʇɐp ǝsou sǝןdoǝdǝɹǝ ˙zןooɟ

Due to some very serious health issues I must ask NO TRADES! My wife and I are suffering from a unique form of sun lamp heatstroke that requires immediate medical attention. NO TRADES! I hate to do this but I really need to sell this TODAY! NO TRADES! Ill lower the pice considerably to $1099.... THATS BIG SAVINGS FOR YOU!!! NO TRADES! This axe is really in like new condition! I can't seem to find the term arm and the high "E" string tuner is missing the knob but I'm sure you can pick those up for a dollar, hence my price drop. NO TRADES!!!

Lte's make something happen TODAY!!!!!! CAS ONLY!!!!!!! Plase, my wive is very sic! NO TRADES!!!! I need to move this before Walgreens take care clinic close tonight! NO TRADES!!!!! Wear's you're compassion for humans life???? NO TRADES!!!! Found something else I'd like to buy so need to raise cash or will trade for Klon.

I have tERm arm and and E Street Band tuner…I make trade with you. I don't want sic wiFi, what else you got? Looking forward to BIG TRADE with you. I really like to trade so I geev you what you are misink and you give me something good tu.

is this guy serious?

Haha! I'm very sirius and IM FAUX REAL! Why U ask?

Duz this guitar haz rare kustum finnish?

It is very kustom Finnish called merlot... REED FIST POST!!!!

Will you take a personal check for it?

THAT YOU AGAIN PRINCE?!?!?!? I NOT FOOLED! I CHECK YOURE IPA ADRESS!!!! NO CHECK!

I have tERm arm and and E Street Band tuner…I make trade with you. I don't want sic wiFi, what else you got? Looking forward to BIG TRADE with you. I really like to trade so I geev you what you are misink and you give me something good tu.

NO DEAL! I have bag full of right parts!!! I just keep for rarity!! I pith them in bottom of sweet-socks to use as weapon when I meat SPAMMERS at Shakeys pizza rt 24!!! Hahaha!

I can't tell if your English is broken or if you are using some kind of Google translate. Just put it on eBay. You're not going to have much luck here based on your grammar..... For reals........

How much for plastic baggy? I have sandwich for lunch tomorrow and nothing to wrap it in. You have lunch boks too?? Maybe Shaky's Pizza box??

Back